The war

Its been 12 years since I've been living with the cullens,my adoptive parents,Alice and Jasper,adopted me when my parents died somehow.

Edward recently found his mate but his mate,bella,gets in all types of troubles,now a red-headed woman wants to kill her after Edward killed her mate.

Alice and Jasper told me I had to stay home alone for a few days,supposedly because they didn't want to let the Volturi know I existed in their lifes to not put me in danger.

My name is Hailey Janet Cullen and this is my story,a story of how I found my mate,how when we reencountered affected us both and both our families.

***Alec's POV***

As soon as the battle calms down we all head to the arena but a smell catches my attention,a very strong human scent,I couldn't resist so I lied to go to hunt it,
"Jane im thirsty so I will go hunt"I say
"Go ahead we will meet you at the castle."
As soon as she lets me go I follow the scent and the scent follows to the Cullen's house, another human knows their secret,the scent came from a balcony so I was about to jump to it but as I was preparing to jump a girl comes out,a girl with blond hair and blue eyes,she looked like she was 12,I suddenly felt like I needed to protect her from any harm,I found my other half of my heart in her,I finally found my blood-singer,I have found my mate.

As soon as she heads to get something I use the front door to enter,the girl has her ways and found out I was inside so she hid,I followed her scent which led to a closet in the room she was,I open the door and see her sitting shaking,my whole world freezes and I fall to my knees,I touch her hair,her hair is soft as a soft pillow case.

"What are you doing here?"a voice asks,its Jane,"I thought you were hunting",she looks at the girl and then at me,"Apparently Alec fell in love with this human",Felix says to Jane,"Alec,she's a human,don't waste your time on her",she says mad,she doesn't get what I feel,I would kill for her,I would do anything for her,I would be her protector.

"Thank god is over",a voice from outside is heard,"Let's go Alec",Jane says as she walks to the balcony,as she goes I kiss the girls forehead and I whisper to her,"See you soon my love",I run toward Jane and we leave.

***Hailey's POV***
"MOM!DAD!"I scream as the people in black capes go away,in 10 seconds they're infront of me worried,"What's wrong Hailey?",mom asks,"People in black capes came,one of them got near me",I say still shaking of fear,mom and dad look at each other and then dad asks,"Which one of the 4 got near you?","The man with red eyes,and he looks young,with long hair,shaped like a bang",I answer.

They look worried and head down,Bella comes up to my room and calms me down,I can hear mom,dad,auntie Rose,uncle Emmet,grandma,grandpa,and Edward talking,"What if Hailey is Alec's mate?"Auntie Rose says,"Do you see anything Alice?",Uncle Edward asks,"No"she responds.

After 2 hours of talking they'll go hunting but mom stays,"Hailey I need to explain something to you",she says,"What is it mom?",I ask,"This person that got near you, be careful around him,he will find attraction to you but don't worry we will protect you",those words,those words make me feel safe,like im at home,if my guardian angel is next to me. Now all that's left is to be careful and be safe.