The reencounter

****Time lapse to Breaking Dawn fight****

As we arrive at the arena I stay close to Rose and Emmet,since mom and dad fled,as we hear footsteps Garett says,"The redcoats are coming!"he says,we see people in black and red robes,suddenly a memory flashes me,when I was 12,I look around the people to see if mom and dad are by them,but nothing soon they start showing more,and more people show up on their side,I move to be beside Reneesme,soon I catch Irina's eye and look disapointed at her,since she told Aro about Reneesme,soon I see a boy,looking my age,we both lock eyes but he looks at me differently,a few seconds he looked happy,but once we lock eyes he looks at me like he is mad at me,I don't even know him but I ignore him.

***Alec's POV***
She's here,I finally get to see her after 4 years,I can see how her beauty has change in this past 4 years,her hair got more blonder,she is taller,but still short than me.

***Hailey's POV***
All of the sudden they all take their hoods off,soon Carlisle starts to talk to Aro,"Aro, let's us discuss things as we used to."
***************Time lapse****************
"Edward,idyll like to meet both of them",Aro says as he is done reading his mind,"Hailey, Bella,Reneesme,come and bring friends", Edward says,we go and Jacob and Emmet come with us,I catch the boy glaring at me,"Ah,young bella immortality becomes you",he tells Bella,after Reneesme communicates with Aro he says,"Magnifico , half mortal,half immortal,conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human",he says then suddenly his brother responds,"Impossible!",he says,"Do you think they fooled me,brother?",he says,"And you must be?",he asks me,"Hailey Janet Cullen",I answer,"Brother",Marcus calls to Aro as he holds his hand out,as he reads his mind he laughs.

"This human,received mercy at 12",he says as Jane looks done,"Alec I believe you might be involved",he says as they bring the boy over,"Do you know him?",he asks me,of course I know him he scared me to death when I was 12,"No idea",I lie as he looks hurt,"Jane",he says as she and the boy lock eyes.

"Im sorry Alec,Pain",suddenly I feel immense pain that might be able to kill me suddenly I hear a scream,"No!Jane stop!",he screams at the lady as he covers me,"Yes,I admit she's my mate,but stop making her suffer!",he says as I scream of pain while he is hugging me,soon the pain stops and I want to lay down but he catches me and carries me bridal style,soon I hear a pair of footsteps then I hear something Edward says,"Alice!",he says,mom is here,she will protect me,but I feel safe in the boy's arms,soon mom is infront of Aro showing him something.

After a few minutes he pulls away his hand looking scared.I stand up and look at the boy,we both lock eyes until a man and a lady approach us and proofs that Reneesme wont be a danger to them. Soon all to resolve is me and Alec,"Now Alec,would you leave the Volturi to be with your mate or will she join us?",Aro asks,soon I fell someone pull me away from Alec,mom and dad are keeping me safe from them,"She won't go with y'all",dad hisses at them,"Then there should be no bonding",he says as all the witnesses leave,except Aro and Alec,Aro looks at Alice then at Bella, then at me and says,"Such a prize",then he leaves,but why did he look at me,im not a vampire.

Alec is still there and wont leave soon Jane comes and pulls him away,soon dad carries me to my room.