Help

As I headed downstairs to eat I see Alec for the first freaking talking to Emmet which actually surprised me because Alice said that in her vision Emmet killed Alec and it worries me that they'll end up killing each other,but I guess I should stay calm for them not to kill each other.

When I finished I went with Alec to hunt,as I waited by a tree reading a book,as im reading a noise catches my attention,as I look around a cold,marble hand covers my mouth,when I turn around I see Eleazar chuckling, "Eleazar!Don't ever scare me like that",I said punching his chest,"Well there is no fun in scaring you",he said as Carmen joined his side,followed by Kate and Tanya.

When Alec comes back we all head to my home,when the whole family sees us approach they run out to greet the family,"What a surprise,how may we help you",Carlisle said shacking Tanya's hand,"Well um.....me and Kate.......um",she said shacking but soon Edward finishes their sentence,"They want to fight the Volturi,to avenge Irina",he said,"Are you guys crazy,they will kill us all",Bella said as Kate and Tanya look down at their feet,"I will stand with you",I said releasing from Alec's grip,"No you can't",he said grabbing my hand,"You will-",I stop him,"Then change me."

*****************************************I know this chapter is short but another one is on it's way right now after I publish this.