Memories

***Alec's POV***
After I bite her I pull away instantly so I don't end up killing her when I turn around I see Alice and Carlisle standing there worried,"You didn't give enough time for the right amount of venom to come out",Alice said looking at Hailey,"If it wasn't enough venom she wont be fully turned",Carlisle said in his accent of doctor,"Do I bite her again?",I ask looking at Hailey,"No you can't it'll just make things worse,let the venom spread",Carlisle says as he directs me to the living room.

***Hailey's POV***
Pain. It's all I feel for the past 2 days,on the third day the pain decreases and my memories come to my mind,I see me being adopted,my 2nd birthday party,Alice threw it and invited the whole school,my first day of High School when I went with the whole coven,when we first saw Bella,when she came over,when I first saw Alec,the battles,Reneesme being born,me and Rosalie taking care of her,gathering witnesses,the battle,when the Volturi came over.

All my memories are back but something else goes to my memories,something from the battle for Reneesme that I don't even remember happen.

***Alice's Vision from Hailey's POV***
"It doesn't matter what I show you,you won't change your decision..",Alice turns around and whispers,"Now!",Bella turn at Reneesme then at Jacob,"Take care of my daughter",she says as Jacob turns around and runs away with Nessie in his back,"Keep her safe Jacob",I scream before they leave,"Bye aunt Hailey",Reneesme says as she disapears,"Get them!",Aro commands Santiago but Alice distracts him by kicking Aro to the sky.

He hits the ground and stands up,while other of Aro's witnesses get Alice. I release from Alec's grip and run towards my family but surprisingly nobody follows I run towards Rosalie and Emmet which hug me and never let go of my,"Let her go!",screams Carlisle while he runs towards the Volturi dodging witnesses who try and attack him,he jumps to the sky and Aro too soon a crack is heard.

Carlisle's body collapses to the floor with his head on Aro's hand,me and Esme scream,"No!",and the rest just look in shock,when they incinerate his body my body fills with anger so I release from Rosalie and Emmet's grip and run with full speed towards the Volturi and the rest follow,Aro raises his hands ordering his witnesses to attack.

Edward jumps to the sky and collapses into a witness while I try to attack a witness,I see a crack in his head but Emmet comes in snapping his neck off,"Nice job for a human the neck is where you need to twist,not the head",I nod and run to another witness,I did exactly what Emmet told me and it was more simple,as I attack a vampire I see Jasper in Pain,I run towards Jane because I know she is causing it but someone bumps into me internationally,I look up to see Alec on top of me,"Let go!",I say as I stand up but him holding my hands,"No!",he says as I watch Demetri kill Jasper,"Jazz!",I scream in pain as Alec looks at me in pain,"It's all your fault Alec!",I say crying as he releases me.

He looks down as I run off to kill Jane and avenge my uncle,but I am stopped by strong hands thinking it was Alec but I was wrong,it was Felix,he pinned me to the ground and was ready to kill me but he is drops to the ground in pain and surprisingly Jane was hurting him to save me and next to her was Alec,I nod in thank you and run off to tear apart someone.

It's been 30 minutes until I feel an inmense pain on me,I turn around expecting it to be Jane but I turn around to see Emmet kill Alec,"No!Emmet!",I scream but it was too late,Emmet had already killed hin,I turn around to see Jane mad and sad. After I snap back to life I try to find someone to kill but Benjamin made a freakin hole on the ground which made more easy to kill and almost everyone has killed almost all of the witnesses so that left me with nothing to do,I just sat there and took a breath,I see Alice chase Jane and then drag her to Sam,after that I see Caious run towards the Denali which makes me act,as we weaken him Tanya rips his head off by the mouth.

The romanians killed Marcus,the only one left is Aro which was killed by Edward and Bella,it was all over,for them,not me. In that battle I have lost everyone who cared about me,I remember when Carlisle always took care of me when I was sick and Esme helping him,I remember Uncle Jazz training me to fight,and last of all,I remember when Alec holded me.

I felt like dying,ans without thinking I threw myself at the lava.

***Alec's POV***
I see Hailey sweating,she must be having a painful moment,today is the third say she is out,she should wake up soon,suddenly her eyes snap open with a dark brown color on her pupils.

A/N:Yes! I know,this is late,buh im thinking of another Alec Volturi love story and I actually kinda like it so ya,stay out looking for that,also little note im starting school Tuesday which may impact how daily I upload so I will still upload but not that frequently. Thnx for reading and see ya! ;)