A friend to me

I woke up after the whole incident of yesterday,Alec went hunting since he didn't get to hunt yesterday,I go to my restroom and take a quick shower soon I remembered about Nessie,she was still sleeping,"Wake up sleepy head",I said as she opened her eyes and starting stretching.

We brush our teeth together,as I braid her soft hair I saw Esme come in smiling,"How did you 2 sleep,dinner is ready",she said as she kissed Reneesme's forehead,"Good",I said as I finished braiding Nessie's hair,"You know,you and Seth haven't hung out in a long time,go out with him",Esme said as she passed me the comb to finish the braids,"Yea I know,Nessie wanna go hang out with Jake and Seth?",I ask Nessie as she nods.

As I get ready to head out a arm goes to my waist,"Where are you going?",Alec asks as he pulls me close to him,"Going to hang out with Reneesme today",I said as I put my Cullen coven symbol bracelet,"Have fun I guess I'll hang out with Jane today",he says as he kisses my forehead and speeds out. After I pick Nessie and arrive at Jake's house I see Seth is already with Jake,"Now you're the one who was missing",says Seth as he approaches me to give me hug,"Well im not Seth",I said and we laugh.

We're walking around the forest until we see people cliff diving that catches my attention,"Woa can we do that",I ask,"Sure but...",I cut Seth off,"Right Now please",I ask then Seth looks at Jake and he nods,"You guys go ahead ill keep walking with Ness",he says as me and Seth leave.

As we get at the top I take my coat off,then my bracelet and last my choker,once I am ready we step back and hold hands then we run forwards and I take my hand off his by accident and fall,as I swim up I smile but I don't see Seth which worries me,"Seth?",there is a silence and I get more scared,"Seth?!",I speak louder and start to worry,"SETH!?",I scream now then I swam but no sign of him so I swim down,there is still no sign until a wave hits me and I hit the stone.

I was floating down and I felt nothing,I felt lonely,I thought I was going to die there,until a hand pulls me out.

(Yes I got the idea from New Moon)

"HAILEY WAKE UP!",I hear a voice say,"what....happened",I ask waking up,"You hit yourself",Seth says,"Well im cold,I wanna go home,where's Nessie?",I ask,"With the Cullens,come on let's go",he says as he helps me stand up.

As we arrive im shivering,soon Alice approaches me worried,"Hailey where the hell were you I saw a vision of you",she says rapidly,"I know,I was cliff diving,it was fun",I said to her which she let a sigh of relief. As Seth says goodbye I go to my room to take a shower and change into warm clothes.

As I get ready for bed I feel a breeze then I see Alec next to me,"Next time,ill jump with you",he said laughing,"Don't start",I said laughing.