The comeback

***Alice's POV***
I walk in as I see Reneesme playing the piano soon I stop and gasp,
----Vision----
I see the Volturi coming to our home,I see Alec coming,as soon as we greet them I see Alec run to Hailey's room,follow him as we stood there seeing Hailey cutying herself.
----End of Vision----
Everyone stands there until Jasper approaches me,"What's wrong?",he asks, "The Volturi,they're coming back",I say as everyone looks at me.

***The next day***

***Hailey's POV***
I wake up as I see Esme at my door with my food,I go to open the door and I eat. Soon Esme breaks the silence,"We will be having guests so you will have to stay here",she said I knew they wanted to hide me.

Soon I hear people downstairs so I take this opportunity to cut myself.

***Alec's POV***
As we arrive the Cullen's let us in I run to Hailey's room as Alice follows me,as I open the door I see Hailey on the floor,with a sharp object,her wrists covered in blood, crying,as soon as she sees me she drops the object and looks down.

***Hailey's POV***

As I see Alec I drop the blade and look down,broken,sad,speechless,he approaches me kicks the blade away and hugs me. It's been long since I've felt his cold body near me,soon everyone is around us,they all look at me and my wrists.

Soon Alice comes near my,"Why?",she asks about my wrists,I say tearing up,"I couldn't live without Alec",I said as he hugged me tighter,"And I shouldn't have never let you im so sorry",he said hugging me tighter,"But Hailey you've gone too far,you don't eat,you barely go out,and you've lost 30 pounds!It's enough pain for you!",Alice said looking infuriated.

I just look down and ignore them as soon as they're gone and only me and Alec are left, Alec looks at me very sad,"Why Hailey?",he asks as he leans me to him,"I couldn't live without you Alec,I was hurt when you left me,you took my soul with you",I said.