Live for me

Alec looks shocked after what I said,"A-Are you sure,a few days ago you said you weren't ready",I then thought for a moment 'It hurts like hell',came to my mind Alec did say it hurts,"I'll do it for Kate,Tanya,Eleazar and Carmen",I say as they all look worried at me,I even look scared,"You don't have to" ,Tanya said looking at me then at Alice and Jasper,"My decision is final."

I was in my room,everyone agreed and Alec was the one who everyone wanted to change me,as my door creaks open I expect for Alec to be there but to reveal a tear faced Nessie to be at the door,"Nessie?What's wrong?Come here",I say as more tears come to her eyes,"Auntie Hailey,is it true you're going to die?",she said letting the tears roam to her cheeks,"What?Who told you that?",I ask clearing away her tears,"Jake",she said,are you kidding me?Fudging Jake told Nessie a lie,I could kill him,"No Nessie I won't die,I'll just........change",I said looking at her clearing her warm tears rolling through her rose cheeks.

We keep talking until Alec appears at my door looking at me one last time being human,"Nessie its time,you need to go,I'll see you later,I promise",I say as she nods and heads out the door,"Ready?",he asks looking at me,"Ready",he leans to my and I lay on bed he gets closer to my neck.

He feels my weak spot,then sinks his teeth on my neck then I feel pain,inmense pain,soon I black out.