Beginning of the End

'These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die,like fire and powder,Which as they kiss consume.'
***Alec's POV***
I loved everything about her,her blonde hair blowing in the wind,her pale skin at sunset,and her dark brown eyes at daylight,she was my perfect half,and if I lost her in the war tomorrow,I wouldn't be able to live with her. The night passed and it was time to go,I was worried how Aro would react to me being with the Cullen's,but my decision was made,I had to stay with her.

We runned miles,me and Hailey wouldn't let go of our hands,we stoped to rest for a bit and then head back our way,me and Hailey were talking of our past,hers was happy and loving,while mine was sad and full of horrors,but now it was better since she was here with me.

She slept for a bit since she is a hybrid,but when the sun rose I woke her up and made our way,when we got there it was beautiful place,it was Greenland with a few trees and little flowers,we wait there until footsteps were heard,"Hailey",I said squeezing her hand,"Yes?",she replied,"If Aro doesn't kill me,ill go home with you",that caught her attention,she glared at me for a moment but then calmed down,"Now you tell me",she said smiling looking at front,I looked too and there they were,Aro at front,followed by Marcus and Caius by his side,the followed by their side Jane,Felix,and Demetri,me and Jane lock eyes for a moment but she turns away,the behind them the rest of the guard.

"Aro my old friend,we are here today with intentions of fighting once more",Carlisle said getting out of Esme's grip,as I see Aro examine our side,'Im screwed',I think,"Alec?",'Shit',im dead,"Aro",I say and he looks surprised because I didn't call him master,"I see your with your mate,do you really wish to leave us?",he said looking at Jane,"Yes,I wish to be with my mate",I said which caused alot of commotion on Aro's side.

"Such a waste",he said looking disapointed,"Felix",he said as he looked at him,"Don't you get near him",Hailey growled,"My dear Hailey,I thought you were human,but I don't get it,you're a hybrid",he said every single one in the guard gasp,"Alec turned me but the venom didn't spread in all my body",everyone looked amazed at themselfs,"My dear,your gift is extraordinary,such a waste too,Felix.