Authors Note

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that it's finally over. The book is finished and I am so proud of what I have been able to accomplish. This has been something I never thought I would be able to do, but I did it and this book has come so far and I am so glad that I got to share this experience with all of you.

I would like to thank my family for being so supportive of this project, they have been more helpful than you guys will ever know. Reading over things and making sure that things make sense even when they didn't really want to. They are part of the reason that this book has done so well and that everything has gone smoothly.

I want to thank any of you who have created art of or for this book. I love seeing what you guys come up with and hope that I can see more and more artwork for this book. I am glad that people can find my book a good enough model to use to create something beautiful. 

This book has been such a big part of my life for so long. I started it last year and I never thought that anything like this was going to happen. I still remember what it was like seeing my book hit one hundred views and thinking that was probably the coolest thing that would ever happen to my book. Now we have 2.6 million views on this book!

I hope that you guys have enjoyed this journey just as much as I have. Thank you for being such an amazing community! You guys are always so kind and nice to one another and answer each other questions when I can't. I try to respond to comments, but I just get so many that it is impossible to keep up with so I really appreciate the help.

The sequel to this book will have its first chapter published next Saturday, February 3rd. I am still looking for covers for this book though I have received some. I would like to set up a cover scheduel as soon as possible so that I can keep things new and fresh. 

Put Together will continue to follow the story of Elinn and Carter. Elinn trying to remember what she has been taught about the world and stay strong against her Master, Aurelio. She is doing her best to fight him and not revert back to that scared fragile girl that she once was. But Aurelio isn't going to let her off that easily now that he finally has her back. 

Carter is using every possible resource he has to locate Elinn and get her back to him. His family, as well as both of Elinn's, are working to help with the search too. However, with out his mate Carter begins to fall apart both physically and mentally. The real question becomes whether they will be able to find each other in enough time to save themselves.

I am also really hoping that you guys will go check out Darkness Disrupted. I am super proud of this new book and think that you all will be able to like it just as much as this one. I would really love it if you went and checked it out!

Since I am now posting two books the update scheduel will also be adjusted. By the end of this book, it was getting hard to publish consistently four times a week. So, what is going to happen now is that Put together will get updates on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. There will be no more Friday updates while Darkness disrupted has longer chapters and will be updated Wednesday and Saturday. Both books may have possible extra updates if I have time, so please understand. 

I can't wait to see you all next week when Put together Comes out!  

Until next time, bye bye!