Nick/Nicholas

________________________________
Author's Note:
________________________________

Greetings everyone!

Welcome to another Demon Profile. Today's subject is Phil's younger brother, Nick, who, as you all know, is an incubus. Now, you may notice that the pictures you'll see in his profile are a bit inconsistent. This is because, for some reason, no matter what I do, I can't seem to draw him right. His character is cursed, I swear, because I have never struggled drawing a person more so than him. Still, there are some good ones thrown in here, and you'll get the gist of his looks.

So, let's have a look at the Prince of Seduction, shall we?

________________________________
Human Form:
________________________________

Hair:
Soft and silky, black locks

Skin Type:
Nick has a very nice, light tan skin with a clear complexion.

Eyes:
I'd say his eyes are the same color as dark chocolate.

Body Type:
•Height of 5ft 11in (180.34cm)
•Lean and muscular
•Covered in lots of tattoos. His two arms are sleeved, and his entire back is full of them too. He also has a tattoo on the left side of his chest. Most of them are just patterns, but his right arm depicts the image of an octopus, and he has a sword on the back of his left forearm.

 Most of them are just patterns, but his right arm depicts the image of an octopus, and he has a sword on the back of his left forearm

{Sorry they look so crooked! These are just doodles

{Sorry they look so crooked! These are just doodles.}

_________________________________
Demon Form:
_________________________________

Skin Type:
Soft, ivory— nearly white— skin covered in nearly invisible scales. Though they are hard to see, you can, in fact, feel them if you touch his body.