Dakota/Koda

_________________________________
Human Form:
_________________________________

Name:
Dakota, fully, but likes being called Koda as of recently. No particular reason why, he just likes Koda better.

Hair:
Ink black hair, short and combed back on the left side, while the right half is longer and fluffier.

Skin Type:
Pale skin, and he has a few small beauty marks scattered on parts of his arms and back.

Eyes:
His eyes are bright, baby blue with flecks of violet near the iris.

Body Type:
•Height: 5ft 10in (177.8 cm)
•He is a skinny boy — Not particularly muscular, but in decent health.
•He has a crescent moon tattooed over his right eye following two small, black rhombuses meant to represent stars underneath the bottom eyelid.

__________________________________
Demon Form:
__________________________________

Skin Type:
He is just as pale in his demon form, if not, more so.

Eyes:
In this form, his eyes are fully black, like most other demons, but when he's using his abilities, Koda's dark eyes fill with white specks, making them seem more alluring.

Eyes:        In this form, his eyes are fully black, like most other demons, but when he's using his abilities, Koda's dark eyes fill with white specks, making them seem more alluring

Body:
•He has a wide mouth full of jagged teeth and stretchy strands of skin connecting to the jaw.
•Massive antlers that he likes to decorate with beads and jewelry come out of his skull.
•From his back sprout out rib-like appendages, two going over each shoulder and a few going down his side. They are very strong and hard to break through.
•Small, luminescent ridges stick out along the back of his neck down to the center of the back.
•His legs are covered in black fur and are oddly bent, plus he has clawed feet also covered in fur.
•Long, sharp claws on his fingers
•Pointed ears

{Just realized I forgot to draw his beauty marks, and now I'm sad

{Just realized I forgot to draw his beauty marks, and now I'm sad.}

Usual Attire:
•He likes biker and gothic style clothing— Lots of leather, spikes and tall, chunky boots. Stuff like that.
•Multiple piercings on his ears. He loves jewelry, and earrings are his favorite, especially the sewing needle ones he was wearing in the previous chapter. He also likes rings.
•He has a collection of animal skulls that he likes to wear as masks for a fashion statement. Some are real, others were made.

Abilities:         •Can find and spy on people through a crystal ball, whether they are in Hell, Heaven, Purgatory or the human realm

Abilities:
•Can find and spy on people through a crystal ball, whether they are in Hell, Heaven, Purgatory or the human realm.
•Is able to make living voodoo dolls that work with instant results.
•He uses these abilities as his work for both demons and humans who are searching for somebody, wanting to talk to someone in one of the other realms, or take revenge on someone. He was the one who told Lucifer about Mephistopheles having a sheep after being ordered to show him what Phil was up to in the human world.
        •He's also really good with spells.

Personality:
  •He is very energetic and outgoing, very easy to talk to
  •Pretty smart; although, sometimes he won't act like it
  •Literally has no shame and sometimes no filter, which can sometimes make talking to him a bit embarrassing

Bonus Information:
  •He Is a demon of greed, which is why he has so much stuff in his room. He collects anything shiny.
•He likes cheesy magic like card tricks and pulling rabbits out of hats.
•Luther and Koda are brothers, Luther being the oldest.

Voice: