Chapter Fifteen: What Reason is There to be Nervous?

Clarke got the documents signed and then we double checked everything else before I scanned them into the computer and got them sent off. It was nice to know I didn't have to go back to the office and that there wouldn't be a delay on the deal. Right now however, I wanted to go home.

"Thank you for coming around and getting that down," Clarke said as we re-entered the lounge room, now standing beside the couch. "Most people would've just let it wait til tomorrow."

"Yeah, well I know how important this deal is to you. I wasn't going to let it get delayed," I shrugged. "I should go. Gotta get home some time tonight."

"Yes, but Rory," he said quickly before I could even move a muscle, "we...we should have that talk now."

I felt my throat close up and my body wanted to panic and run. I didn't want to have that talk. I didn't know what to say or how I felt. I hadn't exactly worked anything out expect that we had had tension since the day he arrived, but that wasn't good enough.

"I...I really should be getting home though" I said, backing up slowly. "We can...talk another time."

I could tell he wasn't impressed with that response. "You're just going to avoid it then? Pretend it never happened?"

I shrugged slightly. "I mean..."

"I don't know about you, Rory, but me....I'm not going to forget that we had sex," Clarke told me firmly.

Hearing him say those words made it feel real, like I couldn't deny that any of it happened. It also made me nervous because it made me really think about it, and remember it.

"Like I said though," I swallowed as I spoke, "I should be getting home."

Clarke took another step to get close to me. He looked intrigued, like he was trying to work something out, or rather, work me out.
"You're nervous," he noted.

"No, I'm not," I lied quickly as he got closer to me. "What reason would I have to be nervous?"

"Because you liked it," Clarke said quickly. "It makes you nervous you felt that and that you feel it now."

I swallowed again, but more like gulped. Clarke was right at me now as I had stopped walking after literally walking into one of the side tables at the door.

I didn't want to admit that Clark was right. Despite how confusing it all was, I had liked it, really liked it in fact, and being here right now I couldn't deny that I was thinking about it now. I was thinking about fucking him right here and now I have no idea why. I just knew I wanted his body, and his touch again, and him.

I moved toward his lips, surprising him. He responded quickly though, wrapping his arms around me to pulled me up more towards his height. Our tongues brushed together instantly, another touch I craved. I moved my arms up to his neck, running my arms up to his arms to get there. He seemed like to my touch just as much as I liked his and started to pull me away from the table and got ourselves to the couch. My legs buckled as the back of them hit the couch, forcing me down onto it, breaking Clarke and I away for an instant. He came straight back down to my lips within seconds.

This was already different to last time, and I could tell due to how much hungrier I was for it, for him. We were moving quickly, kissing quickly and aggressively. We weren't going to muck around teasing each other this time, we both just wanted it.

My outfit made it easier and quicker. My navy pencil skirt I had worn to work was pushed up my legs by Clarke quite easily, exposing most of my thighs. I felt his hands go underneath and get a grip on my lacy panties, and pulled them down til they were off. Clarke moved back to me and suddenly being exposed made me want to hurry more. I started to scramble at his pants, undoing the belt and button and unzipping his fly, all something he helped me do. I could see him bulging under his boxers and we both pulled his pants down and his boxers, but didn't take them all of the off. With him hard I knew we could get into this quickly which was all I wanted. I wanted to feel him there again.