Chapter Twenty-Five: Drunken Respect

Turns our Clarke's speciality drink was just some orange juice with a lot of vodka...like a lot of vodka. After the whole Isaac incident, and with the combination of vodka it was safe to say I got drunk very quickly. It ended up feeling like the right move as everyone ended up on the drunk side as well. Kieran at first was hanging around with me, and talking to Clarke a lot. It was clear he wanted to get to know Clarke, and asked him a lot of question. Eventually though Kieran ended back up with that guy, and eventually making out with him on the couch.

Ava got herself drunk very quickly too, most due to Clarke eventually making her the same drinks. Ava couldn't handle her alcohol as well as I could. Parker called it when Ava almost fell asleep standing up, so he took her to bed. That was when the party started to wind down and everyone left. I was a little worried about my college friends would think of me after this though. I decided to clean up a bit because even in my drunk state I hated leaving the apartment in a mess.

"Okay, careful there, Rory," Clarke said running over and grabbing a glass I almost broke. "You have good intentions but no hand-eye coordination right now."

"I'm fine," I insisted, using the bench to stand up straight "It's better than doing this in a morning."

"Rory, your sentences are starting to make no sense, and I've got to go home," Clarke told me calmly. "So let's get you to bed..."

He grabbed my arm to spin me around which was pretty easy considering how drink I was. I looked up at him and realised he wanted to make sure I was okay before he left. That's not what I wanted though.

"Stay," I slurred. "I want you to stay here."

"You want me to stay here?" Clarke asked, surprised raising his eyebrows.

"AHH yes," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck to put my body up on his. I wondered if he remembered I could get rather horny when I was drunk.

Clarke started to chuckle at me. "I'll stay if you really want me to. We're not having sex though."

"And why not? It is my birthday, isn't it? Shouldn't I get a present?" I teased him slightly.

He laughed at me again, and then grabbing my hands to bring them back from his neck. I was starting to realise Clarke wasn't nearly as drunk as me.

"You are far too drunk," he told me, looking me in the eyes. "It would be taking an advantage of you....and yes even if you ask, okay?"

I pouted my lip a little as he stopped me from protesting. Truly, him being so nice just turned me on more.

"Fine," I breathed out. "Can I...just have a kiss at least?"

I saw Clarke think it over, deciding if it was taking advantage of me or not I suppose. Eventually though he smiled at me and then slowly moved to me to press our lips together. I was probably too eager and wanted to go for it but knew Clarke would probably stop it. So I let his slow and calm approach happen. I'll admit that I really liked it though, how gentle his lips were. How it made my own lips tingle and my stomach flutter. His tongue would touch mine very slightly and it honestly felt so good.

Clarke was the one that stopped us kissing, realising that even though I was trying, I couldn't hold back. He pulled me back to look at me and then just smiled at me.

"So, bed, sleep, now, yeah?" Clarke suggested. "You can finish cleaning up in the morning."

 "Oh, you're helping," I informed him.

He merely laughed as a response.

Once in my room I could tell Clarke wasn't impressed by how small it was. He didn't say anything but I could tell it bothered him slightly, especially my small double bed, I didn't have a king size like his unfortunately, he'd have to just deal with that. I never liked to sleep in my clothes and just because I was drunk that wasn't going to change it. So with a bit of difficultly I got changed, with a tiny bit of help from Clarke and even cleaned the make-up off my face.