Battle Of Beacon

I piloted my ship toward Beacon with everyone on board. What I expected to see was way different than what I actually saw: absolutely fucking destroyed. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but there was still a lot of work to do before Beacon was rebuilt. I surveyed the area for a clearing large enough to land in and, once I found one, landed it there. I beckoned for everyone to exit. I then embarked Scavenger and piloted her inside the once proud building.

"They are coming here as we speak," Oscar, currently Ozpin, warned.

I disembarked and looked forward. A floating orb with what looked like spikes on ribbons floated infront of us, followed by eight people.

Scavenger, give me names and weapons of everyone in front of me. I said through our neural link. She warned me about Tyrian, Watts, Hazel, Emerald, Mercury, Neo, a lieutenant of the White Fang, and one other.

THE LAST ONE IS ADAM TAU-

I know who the fuck the last one is. I made the mistake of not killing him when I had the chance. I'm not making that mistake again.

Behind all of them, a Titan? That paint scheme... Dammit. I recognized that Legion.

I was going to call it out, but the orb started talking. "Step aside, Branwens."

Qrow and Raven's swords were crossed over the vault door.

"We're not giving the chance to take another relic, Salem," Qrow said through gritted teeth.

"Where. Is. Cinder?!" Raven shouted.

"Dead. She failed me one too many times." The orb flicked one of its tentacles.

Raven's eyes seemed to catch fire. She clutched her sword even tighter. The orb shattered as Raven swung her sword at it.

I redirected my attention. I'm sure Adam wants to settle a score with me. Tyrian curled his tail and lunged at Qrow. I guess we're starting this. I embarked my Titan once more. Scavenger locked her hands with the Legion: Predator.

"PREDATOR," Scavenger said.

"SCAVENGER," Predator returned.

Scavenger tried to aim a laser shot at Predator's shoulder. Melting through the connections, she ripped off Predator's arm and swept his legs. His pilot ejected and I disembarked. He tried to land a kick on his way down but I blocked it with my right arm. He rushed me and started his assault. I matched every strike, only barely. He landed an uppercut that knocked off my helmet.

"Milo?!" The other pilot exclaimed.

"You didn't recognize me or Scavenger? And also, working with them?! You lost the right to call me by my name, and I refuse to call you by yours, Thunder." I unsheathed a data knife.

"So be it, brother."

"We aren't family anymore."

"Were we ever?"

"Yeah, we were. And did you just ditch our sister? I felt comfortable leaving because you would be with her!"

"Money's money. A job is a job."

"She always was the responsible one."

Thunder, my own blood, attacked me. Adam ran towards me from behind, yelling, "We have a score to settle!" I don't know what, but something clicked inside me. I pushed my arms out and dispersed a shockwave of energy from my fingertips. Adam and Thunder were knocked back. Adam fell on to Hazel and knocked him away from Ilia, Oscar, and the rest of team JNPR. Thunder activated his holo-pilots. I shot them both and he ran towards me while I was distracted. I cloaked and calmly walked over to my helmet. The cloak wore off as I put it back on.