fourteen

[unedited]

The next day really felt like a Monday, even though it was Tuesday. It was already Lunch and by now I would usually be the hyperest person ever. Yeah, I just made that a word. Cough, Webster Dictionary, put hyperest in.

I groggily walked to the table where Lily, Jackson, and Ashton were. Jackson decided to sit with us daily now and convinced Ashton to stop being a loner. I was literally fangirling over Ashton because he was just so cute and he had the name of a member who's in my favorite band. Score! But I didn't like him more than a friend.

Besides, it would be rude of me to like somebody Jackson probably likes. I still think it's exceedingly cute over the fact that Jackson and Ashton may be a couple. That is, if Ashton likes him back.

     What if he's not even homosexual? What if he only likes Jackson as a friend? What if- no, I'm not going to think negatively. Clouds, fuffy clouds, Jackson and Ashton kissi- even fluffier clouds, yay, I love clouds.

     I was snapped out of my thoughts with Lily's hand waving over my face. "Hello? Earth to Kylie."

     "Hey, yeah. Hi," I said hurriedly and laughed. "Is it hey or hi?"

     "Hi," Jackson and Lily said in unison.

     "I think it's hey," Ashton retorted quietly, picking at his food with his fork.

     "I'm siding with Ashton," I announced tiredly with a small yawn. "Hey is better than hi. I don't care what you all think."

     "You okay? You seem tired. Did you get enough sleep?" Lily asked with concern lacing her voice. Awe, she cares about me.

     "Yeah, I think I did. Maybe not, but who cares. I did study for a while, but I'm not sure what time I stayed up. Then again, it could've just been a long day yesterday or something," I said, smiling at the memories from yesterday. It was a fun day, especially with Lucas.

     What the heck am I talking about? Yikes, my brain is betraying me. This is a humungous predicament because your girl cannot enjoy spending time with him. Bad, bad, bad.

     "You're smiling like an idiot," Jackson mentioned with a small chuckle. He wiggled his eyebrows, asking, "You did the frickle frackle with Lucas?"

     I spit my water I was drinking out onto my tray and my eyes widened. "No, ew. You are so disgusting. I already told you, I'm staying single forever!" I exclaimed exasperatedly.

     "Whatever you say, Bitchacho," Jackson replied with a hum. I laughed at the nickname and threw a cheeto at him.

     He turned to Ashton and started to joke around with him, making the shy boy giggle. They were like those cute couple goals that you see on tumblr and it the thought almost made me squeal in joy. Gosh, I'm such a huge fangirl, it's honestly so unhealthy.

     "So, homecoming is coming near. One month, I think. Wow, and then prom is coming soon too. Gosh, we're going to be in college too soon," Lily rambled with a chuckle. "And this time I won't be a single pringle with Kylie!"

     "Wait, you're leaving me for Damon?" I asked and pouted. "The sis code says misses before bitches!"

     "Isn't is sisters before misters?" Jackson asked with a confused look. "And you just sweared. Oh my gosh. Kylie Anderson actually sweared. Is this a dream?"

     "Who cares, the point is that Lily is leaving me for her loving boyfriend," I said with a small huff and continued, "and I only sweared because of the code, okay? Just for the record, Lily made it. Blame her."