Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again

Naruto Uzumaki felt his conscious returned to himself as his eyes snapped opened while looking around.

"What in the..." Naruto muttered to himself confusedly while turning his head rapidly to look at the throne room in front of him. It was massive and never in his mind would think the after-life was a fancy castle like this.

Naruto Uzumaki, The Nanaidaime Hokage of the village hidden in the Leaf, Konoha had passed away after being the leader of his village. Naruto himself couldn't believe that he could live that long and his appearance still stayed the same.

He had a great life, now he could rest in peace in the afterlife. Leaving everything to Boruto, Sumire Uzumaki now and Himawari, Naruto had taken his departure at the age of seventy eight years old.

"Wait, if this is the afterlife then" Naruto taken a deep breath before roaring with all his might "HINATA! OI WHERE ARE YOU HINATA!" the blonde roared with all his might.

Screw that, he screamed her name like he never screamed before.

"I'm here Hinata" he had made a promise with her that he would come to find her when his time came. Hinata had gone before him nine years, but he heard that time passed different in the afterlife, so maybe she just came here a second ago and now he would find her.

He would find her no matter what, nine years without Hinata was something Naruto would never want to endure again.

"I will find you" Naruto grinned before beginning to run, she definitely around here.

"You won't find her here Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto stopped dead on his track when he heard that familiar voice.

Slowly turning around, the blonde widened his eyes when he saw the floating old man with that black staff behind him, with horns and all.

"WAHH! Hagoromo-Oji san" Naruto pointed his finger to the old man with a freak out face.

"Good to see you again Gaki" Hagoromo Otsutsuki said with a small smirk.

"So this is really the afterlife" Naruto then blinked once when he remembered what the Rikudo Sennin had said "Wait, what do you mean I won't find Hinata here?" it couldn't be possible right? This was the afterlife

"Because she already taken the next step, and reincarnate..."

"What?" Naruto felt like his world had been shattered right in front him and fell to his knee with his eyes wide in shock "Sh...she already move on"

"Yes" the hermit said "you must understand that it was a hard choice for her, but she wanted to be with you forever and taken the next step was the only way she got"

"What do you mean by that?" Naruto asked in confusion while stepping up. He might be an idiot, as Sasuke always said when they had some short reunion with each other, but he could see that from the way the hermit said, there might be a reason behind it.

"Follow me" Hagoromo said before turning around and flew away slowly.

"Yeah right" Naruto put his hands into his pocket and began to walk alongside with the hermit of six paths. When they reached the outside of the castle, Naruto looked around and saw it was a wide area that filled with glass and plants alike "What is this place anyway?" it didn't match anything he had heard about, this place was supposed to be filled with dead souls like him, maybe some angels.

"This is the afterlife" Naruto glared at the hermit because he just said the oblivious "However, this place is for those who had done so many great things in their life, someone like you the child of Prophecy"

"What about Sasuke? Or Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked.

"They came to the different place, though I'm not so sure about your best friend" The sage of the six paths shook his head.