History of Youkais. Part 1

"Congratulation of becoming a Gennin, Naruto!"

Naruto was happy that finally he became a genin and now he can participate in Chunin exams, but it didn't last long. He suddenly felt weakness in his body and he puked blood from his mouth. Naruto was feeling like someone had sucked all the chakra from his body and he fell on the ground.Minato seeing blood coming from his mouth become worried about his condition. Shizune seeing Naruto in this condition realised that he needs medical attention right now. Minato without any wait carried Naruto in his arm and transported to hospital along with Shizune. Civilian council thought it might be some side-effects of the after battle while Shinobi Side realised that Naruto is suffering from kind of disease or he might have not recovered from the side effects of the poison he took 3 months ago. They were wishing that he might not be in Danger. Hinata was shocked seeing blood from coming from his mouth. What happened to him? Is he hiding something again? She was just wishing for his wellness.

"I hope you will be fine, Naruto. You have lived up-to my expectations and I wish to see the path you are going to take in your life." was the only word she said to herself

In Hospital

Naruto was still unconscious on the bed. Shizune was doing her best to bring his consciousness by removing the poison from his blood. She didn't understand what was causing it. According to medical reports, it is revealed that he had
Recived poison but that doesn't
make to her to comprehend anything.
Naruto was perfect before he entered in Hokage Council Room and suddenly after his fight he is this condition. She was doing her best to keep her alive. " Don't die Naruto. Please, were the only words Shizune was able to say.

Outside the Emergency Room.

Minato was waiting outside for hearing about his son well being. He didn't understand what is happening. Has Naruto still not Recovered from the poison effect. Is he still in danger? Why it is happening to his Son.? He was such a deep thought that he didn't Realize the a Blonde girl almost same age as Naruto is standing right by Side. He came to realize her presence when he felt her sudden touch on her hands. She asked:

"Are you Naruto father and Hokage of this Hidden Leaf Village"?

"Yes, young lady I am. But how come you know my about my son" Minato asked her

"I am sure Naruto must have told you me. My name is Yasaka, the Leader of the Kitsune Clan and also the one who gave him my summoning contract. I had to come in this form because my kinds are Hated here, so I am sorry." Yasaka replied in polite manner

Minato after realising that she is the one who train Naruto during this past month bowed his head in front of her. No matter if she is in her human form, she is still a leader of Summoning Beast and Minato always respect other leader even Gamabunta, the Chief of Toads.

"I apologize for my behavior but Naruto is being treated in Emergency Room right now" Minato replied to her

Yasaka seeing the situation said "That is the Reason I came here. Please don't ask any questions for what I am about going to do"

With that she touched his hand and instantly transported inside the emergency room. Everyone in the room including Shizune and Minato became surprised. Shizune because she didn't know who is this girl who had suddenly appeared in this Room and Minato because he was surprised that she is able to Hiraishin faster than him. As Shizune was about to say something, Yasaka ordered Everyone besides Shizune and Hokage to Leave the Room. She was a bit angry that she was being ordered by a little girl, but on Hokage order she simply followed it.

When there are only for four of them in the Room, she started gathering chakra in her body and she enter in Human fox form revealing her Fox ears and Nine Tails. Shizune became surprised at her sudden change in her appearance. Minato realize that she truly is a Leader of Fox clan. Yasaka then stated pouring her chakra in Naruto body and equipment started showing pulse Rate. Yasaka was concentrating on pouring her chakra in Naruto and after few minutes stopped it. Naruto came back to his consciousness and asked "What happend"?