Team 15 First Mission. Part 1

The morning was a very pleasant morning for naruto. Last Night was pleasant for Naruto. He had written his diary with enthusiam and moreover the events he wants to be known by his family. The story he wrote in his diary was in such an ecentric manner that it will reflect his life. His efforts for trip with Jiraiya had paid well in writing.

(Events written in diary will be told later)

He put it on the bed and decided to get ready for his meeting. Everyone was awake already. He still hadn't gotten his habit of early rising. Naruto went for the bath and prepared for a hot water rinse and relaxation. It really felt great. Well compared to his past life, it was much better to atleast have a bath properly on daily basis. He was really amazed how turn of events can change the events of future. While having these thoughts, he finally finished his bath. When he finally got out, in his towel.

He was greeted by his younger red headed sister, Naruko. She is still in her pyjamas of cat eared cap on her heads. but she had quite a figure and looks which can make any boy fall for her. Naruto was no exception. But he eventually got over those thoughts realising that she is his little sister. He said: Naruko, you are still sleepy. Wake up and fresh up. I will be waiting for you at breakfast. Ok. while saying those he left to get a change of his cloth.

Naruko was suddenly surprised when she heard his aniki voice. She in her little shocked voice said: Hai. Oni san.

Last Night, Naruko was very jealous of Sayuri. She thought every single attempt to make Naruto fall for her and she eventually dreamed of attempting sexual stuff with his Oni-San, but she was hesitating after hearings all painful screamings and voices of Naruto said in her dream. And she was apologising to him to forgive her.

He was scolding her in her dreams yet in reality, Naruto didn't even said a single hateful words for her and for anyone. She always saw how Minami would hurt her if she did anything that would hurt her sister Ego and pride, but his aniki is not even saying anything. It is not right. How can anyone be so forgiving and kind?

At outside she keeps a timid and calm attitude and sometimes a cheerful smile to make everyone around her feel that she is happy but inside is just a turnoil. She had been shouldering herself with guilt that she is responsible for everything that happened with naruto. But how can she tell what she actually felt. She just went to take bath to get ready for bidding farewell to her siblings and father. Its her off today. She wants to take a deep rest.

After getting dressed up he entered in dining hall. He is greeted by his sister minami and his father. He is reading while taking his breakfast. As he entered, Kushina spoke: Ara. Sochi, you are up. Come, come and join for breakfast.

And while following her he joined them. Minato and minami also greeted him and asked him about his proper rest last night. He replied: Yeah, i took proper rest, and today will be day he will go on his first mission. So, of course i am excited.

Minato knowing what mission it could turn into said: " Listen son, I know you are excited for this but as a shinobi, you must be cautious of your surrounding. Sometime there is even deeper meaning of what had been said by everyone; so please come back safely along with your team."

Naruto said: "Is there something wrong  with this mission father?". Naruto was sure that something is bothering him as a father, not as a hokage.

Minato for his part a bit surprised at that question. Even Kushina suspected that Minato is keeping something when she asked about naruto mission details. But she along with minato was amazed at the question naruto asked.

Minato said to him: Naruto i have already asked Kakashi and Hinata as an extra for this mission because i have some doubt about the mission. Bit don't let it bother you. You must do your mission as you are instructed. If anything happens, just follow jour jounins order. Ok. After all, after this mission there will be D Rank missions awaiting for you. And i am sure you will not like it very well.