5. The Cullen Clan

(Jasper's POV)

(Present)

   I sat in the living room with the rest of my family. Well except Edward, he was with Bella. They were coming later when we train with the pack. The TV was on but I wasn't really paying attention. I haven't got a text or call from Naiyah. Alice can't even see her future which worries me. We don't know why but Naiyah was always different. Like when she was near we couldn't really smell her, like she didn't have stench. We really didn't know why but it was just always like that. Heck Edward can barely read her mind.

   The last time I saw her was in the 1980s.  But that was when we lived somewhere else. I knew she's been to Forks before she even met me, but I didn't know if she ever came back. When we talk we just talk like we saw each other the day before, like there was no distance between us. That's how close we are to each other. I knew why she didn't really make friends often, but she was my best friend.

   I was so lost in my thoughts that I almost missed a certain call. It was close, too close. To humans it sounded like a bird was singing but I knew what it truly was. I smiled and stood up. "She's here." Was all I said before we were all out the door.

Naiyah stood before us with her hands on her hips, a small grin on her face. "Took you guy's long enough, I was out here for almost five minutes. I thought you guys loved me more than that." She said with amusement in her voice. Her golden eyes sparkled with mischief and happiness.

   I smiled and in a second I had her in my arms in a tight hug. Her feet leaving the ground as I spun her in the air. Her laughter filled the air. "You're here." I say quietly in her hair

   Her arms were wrapped around my neck, she chuckled softly, "I'm here." She pulled back from my arms and smiled at me, "Indé ."  She spoke softly to me. Friend.

   I smiled and turn her so she was facing the family, not even a second later Alice had her in her arms, squeezing the life out of one another. I heard them giggling to each other as they greeted one another.

   The family all said their hello's. Well Emmett tackled her to the ground, and after some tumbling around the yard, Naiyah ended up pinning his face in the dirt. Laughter and smiles came from everyone as Emmett grumbled about cheating women, which earned a smack in the head by his wife.

   "Wait someone's missing, where's Edward at?" she asked as we all went into the house and sat in the living room.

   "He'll be here later when we meet with the wolf pack in a couple minutes." Carlisle told her.

   She nodded and sat her bag on the ground by her feet, "great, came here just in time. Is this the first meeting with them?" She looked to me.

   I nodded. "Yes, we were just waiting for you too arrive so we could train. We'll be meeting at the border line in about twenty minutes."

   She nodded but before she could say anything, Rosalie grabbed her and and dragged her upstairs. "Come on let's get you settled in before we leave." She said quickly before disappearing from our site.

   We all chuckled as Naiyah mumbled about hard hearing white eyes.

(Paul's POV)

After my imprint left I just stood there, frozen. I just Imprinted, on a vampire.

   My mind was going crazy with all these thoughts of our future together. But most of all, what's the rest of the guys going to think. I can't tell Sam cause he might not let me see her, but he can't do that right, cause the imprint bond is strong. You can't just separate imprints, it would destroy them both, Sam will understand right?

   I groaned inwardly thanking whatever God is out there that I was patrolling by myself so none of the guys saw my thoughts. Now the only problem is to keep it from them. Which shouldn't be a problem for me since I don't the guys anything. Not even Jared who is my best friend.

   I sighed, I need to head back. We're supposed to meet with the leeches today to train. I smiled to myself, she's going to be there. I couldn't wait to see her. 

   With a spring in my step I headed back to Emily's place. Once I got there the rest of the guys were outside waiting for me. I nodded to Sam telling him that everything was clear. "Okay, let's go." He told us, they all went into the woods and phased. Soon everyone's thoughts popped up.

   "Do you think this training will actually help us?" Quil ask.

   "Of course it is. They know about these new vampires." Jake said.

   "They better, I had to cancel things with Kim early today." Jared muttered.

   "Shut it Jared." Jake growled out.

   "Enough!" Sam shouted. We all went silent and ran to the border.

   "Ugh, I can smell them from here." Quil scoffed.

   We walked over the hill and there they were. The Cullens. And her.

{And that's chapter 5. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Yay the best friends are together again!! Well anyway will update maybe later today or maybe tomorrow. Bye!}