6. Training

(Paul's POV)

The pack and I came to a stop right at the treaty line, all of the Cullen's, along with Bella and my imprint, on the other side.

She stood out like a sore thumb as she stood among the group of pale faces. She stood right next to the bigger Cullen, the one who tries to cross the boarder the other night. She placed her hands on her hips as she looked at every one of us. Her gaze was calm but serious at the same time. And maybe with a hint of excitement.

My heart did a little flip when our eyes met. We held each other's gaze for what felt like forever. A small smile made its way upon her face as she looked at me, she recognizes me, I thought to myself. If I wasn't in wolf form I would most likely have a big grin on my face right about now.

My thought's were broken when the Doc and the mind reader stepped up and stood in front of us. Still on their side of course.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." The mind reader said. I let out a low growl in agreement, not missing how my imprint chuckled, her eyes looking at me.

"They came, that's all that matters," Doc said to the mind reader, he turned back to us. His gaze calm but serious. "Welcome, my son and daughter have some experience with new borns, they'll teach us how to defeat them."

"How are they different from you?" Sam asked

"They want to know how they're different from us."

"They're a great deal stronger than us, cause their on human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind has never been more physically powerful than our first few months of this life." He stepped aside and the one they call Jasper and my imprint stepped forward.

"Carlisle's right, that's why they are created. A new born army doesn't need thousands like a human army, but no human army can stand against them." I watched as he paced in front of us, while she stood there but kept her eyes on Jasper.

"First thing you need to know is to never let them get their arms around you they'll crush you instantly." He looked back at her as if to let her finish the sentence.

She stepped up and looked at us all. There was no emotion on her face. She was 100 percent serious. If I was being honest, I was really intimidated. I better not get on her bad side, I thought to myself. I heard a chuckle and looked over at Edward, he was smirking. Not a word about this to anyone. I looked him dead in the eye. He nodded and continued to watch.

"And second," her voice was strong and powerful. This is the first time I heard her voice. It was beautiful. It was like music to my ears. I took a step forward a little, wanting her to keep talking. "Never go for the obvious kill, they'll be expecting that. And you will lose." Her eyes met mine for a second before she turned and walked away, standing beside Carlisle.

"Emmett!" Jasper called out.

I growled out a little as they stood a few meters from each other.

"Don't hold back."

He smirked, "not in my ages." He charged and slammed into Jasper quickly throwing him over his shoulder and on the ground. He quickly got up and dodge a series of punches from Emmett. He had him on the ground in no time.

He grinned, looking down at him. "Never loose focus."

I let out a wolfish chuckle, serves him right, I thought to myself. I continued to watch as the Cullen's fought one another. We all listened to the advice the blonde told us. It all seems pretty basic but I knew it was going to be a lot more difficult than this.