Chapter 8: The Deal & Sexy Grandma

A/n: New chapter! Thank you for 10K+ views!

(Y/n) POV:

After random stops, Naruto bantering with Jiraiya, and Naruto getting hurt, they finally arrived at the next village. So far no signs of Itachi or Kisame. I had dispatched several shadow clones to patrol the area. None have them reported anything in. However, I knew the two rogue ninja were coming, and I had to be ready. Jiraiya and Naruto decided to stay at an inn. Just before Jiraiya was about to join Naruto in resting. An attractive woman caught Jiraiya's attention.

Jiraiya:"Hot mama! Naruto! Go to your room and lock the door!" He screamed with a nosebleed. Naruto snapped out of his trance and clenched his fist angrily at Jiraiya.

Naruto:"Why do I have to stay in the motel, while you go out with her?!" He asked angrily. Jiraiya was already out the door, and had his arm wrapped around the woman's shoulder.

Jiraiya:"Sorry kid, a man's gotta take care of the ladies." He said and clicked his tongue at the girl. She giggled, and the two left. I activated my Sharingan, and noticed the girl was stuck in a mind control state.

'Itachi.' I spat at the thought of his name. He was close. Maybe already here. I ordered my shadow clones to close in on Naruto and my position. Jiraiya can handle himself despite his perverted nature. He was a legendary Sanin of course. I melted into the shadows and began maneuvering my way around the building.

After several hours of patrolling, I noticed Sasuke entering the village. No doubt he was searching for Naruto. I teleported myself into Naruto's room. My eyes widened, as Naruto was opening the door.

Naruto:"Finally you're back." He stated, thinking it was Jiraiya. The door opened to reveal Itachi and Kisame.

Itachi:"You're coming with us." He ordered Naruto. Naruto stared at Itachi in fear. Then Itachi looked up and saw me. He instantly grabbed Naruto, and placed a kunai against Naruto's throat.

Itachi:"Not another move, or he dies." Itachi threatened. I unsheathed my katana and readied for combat. Itachi raised an eyebrow in slight surprise before throwing away Naruto. Kisame grew shocked.

Kisame:"Why did you let go of our hostage?" He asked Itachi in disbelief. Itachi scoffed and stood up straight.

Itachi:"Because our hostage was a piece of wood." He answered. Naruto puffed into smoke before revealing a wooden trunk. Kisame looked surprised that I snuck by a substitution jutsu on Itachi.

Kisame:"You must be losing your touch, Itachi." He stated in a mocking tone. Itachi kept his gaze on me.

Itachi:"Or our opponent is stronger than we expected." He corrected. Kisame frowned and reached for his sword. The three of us had a silent stare down. No one moved a muscle. Suddenly, we heard a pair of footsteps. Kisame turned and looked down the hall.

Sasuke:"Itachi." I heard him growl. I then teleported beside Sasuke. He looked at me surprised.

Sasuke:"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He asked me. I didn't respond and kept my gaze on Itachi. Whether he would kill Sasuke or not, I was unsure. However, he will not stop Kisame from doing so. I'll take down Kisame first before dealing with Itachi. Unfortunately, Sasuke is no match for Itachi. Their skill and power are too far apart, with Itachi in the advantage. I felt Sasuke charging up his chakra, but I held my arm out in front of him.

"Do not attack." I ordered him. He flinched in shock from hearing my voice. I never spoke unless it was dead serious. Then his surprise morphed into anger.

Sasuke:"I knew we had a deal, but I'm the on killing Itachi." He snapped at me. Itachi looked surprise.

Itachi:"Deal huh?" He asked Sasuke and I. Sasuke then bared his teeth at Itachi, and activated his Sharingan.