Chapter 11: Orochimaru V.S. The Blood Demon Shinobi-The Last

A/n: In light of recent events going on in my life, this book is going to change. It's not that I've lost interest in updating this story, but what I want to do is too much. Incorporating 500 episodes of content is going to prove too much for what I can handle. Hopefully you all will understand my upcoming decisions.

(Y/n) will participate in two key events. The fourth great ninja war and the fight against Kaguya. Other than those events, it will mainly be a story where I bond the characters with (Y/n), not the Shounen style story.

(Third Person POV):

Both summoned creatures took in a huge breath to prepare their attacks. Finally, they bellowed fire and acid. The attacks collided with each other. Fire setting the acid ablaze, while the remaining splashes of toxic waste melted everything it touched.

(Y/n):'Fireball jutsu!' A twenty meters in diameter wide fireball spewed from the ninja's mouth. It headed straight for Orochimaru and Kabuto. However, Kabuto had already prepared a counter attack.

Kabuto:'Poison fog jutsu!' He breathed out a heavy cloud of purple smoke. His opponent's fiery attack met with the counter and set the cloud ablaze. However, the rogue ninja were unharmed. The Blood Demon Shinobi was growing slightly restless.

His breathing was ragged, and he was pouring extra chakra into his attack than needed. This usually was not a problem for the expert ninja, but he was blinded by rage. Someone close to him was taken away by Orochimaru, and he was set on making the Sanin pay.

Orochimaru:"Just give up, (Y/n). You cannot win in your condition." He called out (Y/n)'s weakness. Tsunade grimaced while healing Naruto. She was to blame for the current stalemate. (Y/n) most likely would have taken down the enemy Sanin if it weren't for her.

(Y/n):"Not until I've sent you to hell!" He roared and gestured forward. Igneel charged up for another attack. Just when the dragon was about to unleash another blast of fire, Manda tackled him aside.

(Y/n) was knocked off of his companion, but landed safely on his feet. Unfortunately, Orochimaru had the high ground. The young ninja noted his current disadvantage and immediately started to go on the move.

Kabuto did his best with long range attacks, but (Y/n) was too fast. The (h/c) haired male deflected dozens of kunai and shuriken in a blink of an eye before disappearing. Orochimaru and Kabuto looked all around for their attacker.

Kabuto:"Where is he?!?!?" He asked in a panicked tone. Suddenly, Orochimaru's sword shot out from his mouth and parried an incoming attack. (Y/n) reappeared from a portal of some sort with a kunai. His piercing red Mongekeyou eyes shook Kabuto to the core. Orochimaru managed to resist it with his experience.

Orochimaru:"Trying to use Tsukuyomi? That won't work on me!" He roared and shrugged (Y/n) away. The (s/c) ninja slid across Manda's snake body, but regained his composure before charging again.

(Y/n):"Guess again." He retorted. Orochimaru began shrieking in pain when black flames appeared on his already crippled arms. Kabuto desperately tried to put out the Ameterasu flames, but nothing was working.

Orochimaru:"His eyes! You need to take out his eyes!" He screamed in immeasurable pain. Kabuto looked back at (Y/n) to barely block a flurry of attacks.

Kabuto:"I can't do that when he's much stronger!" He replied in irritation. However, (Y/n)'s last punch was dealt with less strength than before. Kabuto saw this and glanced back at the summoned creatures. Manda and Igneel were in a lock, but the dragon seemed to be struggling.

Igneel:"(Y/n)! We need to end this!" He roared. (Y/n) grit his teeth and punched Kabuto away. Before the medical ninja fell off of Manda, he landed a tap on the shinobi's cheek. (Y/n) fell to his knees and cried out in pain.