Plot Question

You all know that Naruto is an insanely long anime. So I have important questions. How should the plot proceed along? So far I've been doing about 3-5 episodes in each chapter.

I would like to write out how the Blood Demon shinobi dukes it out throughout the whole anime, but life does not allow me to do that. I don't plan on writing this book until I'm freaking old. The idea of a more original plot has come to mind. However, I'm afraid you all would not like it too much. What would you like to see?

A) Continuation of the plot. (Y/n) will basically go along the plot. It may or may not end up rushing through only the main parts, since it is and extremely long series. I will literally include all of the episodes that (Y/n) could play a good role in. Pros are that you will see how (Y/n) basically interacts through the entire story. Cons are that I may take forever to update, or it will be kind of rushed through the plot. A lot of skipping the fillers.

B) A more original plot. If you have read my Rainbow Six Siege story, that was an entirely original plot, but already made characters. So far it's doing well. The original plot will allow me more freedom and less worry about if I meet what the anime has. The chapters may possibly be better. However, if you are a diehard Naruto-canon fan, I have to say sorry. I will have extremely important moments like: Battle against Orochimaru, Akatsuki, Pain, Obito, Madara, Fourth Great Ninja War, and Final battle between Naruto and Sasuke. I will add my personal twist to these, but other than that, everything is original.

I don't know. Tell me what you would like to see, otherwise, I'm shutting this book down. I don't want to end it on a shitty note, so help me out. Comment and thank you all.