Chapter 6: Giant Awakening

Lizardon held his hand up and looked around cautiously, "do you hear screaming?" Lizardon stopped moving as Leone halted. She squinted her eyes further up their dirt road and shook her head. She turned around and froze.

"Let's go!" Leone began sprinting past Lizardon's arm.

"Wait! We don't even know what's ahead!" Lizardon realised she didn't run for the safety of the others. He turned around to find the same gorilla from before growling behind him. "How?!" He bursted off, and grabbed Leone, helping her go faster. "I thought we were out of range!"

"People up ahead!" Leone shouted as Chumbus and Psytrin approached them

Lizardon smiled, "I know them!" He ran faster towards Chumbus with his hands high in the air, Justin!"

"Other way!" Chumbus shouted as he pointed down the mountain.

"We can't!" Lizardon stopped as the three monsters held them captive. "Another spider? I'm fucking done with those things man..." Just at the moment, Valor teleported to Kat and froze. He looked at a yeti, a gorilla and a giant spider in front of him and shrieked.

"What the hell is happening?!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. Leo teleported to Leone, and did the same.

Psytrin gripped his Blade of Inferno as he shouted, "we're trapped."

"No shit, Sherlock," Kat shook her head as she pushed her back against Lizardon's.

"What do we do?" Lizardon turned Chumbus, his gravity axe in hand.

"Running isn't a choice anymore. We can't fight them without dying either," Chumbus squinted his eyes and pointed towards the ledge, "we need to jump. The trees below should break our fall as we enter the jungle region."

"Jump?! From this height?!" Valor rolled his eyes. "Are you stupid? We'll die!" The three bosses roared their own distinctive cries, shattering the air around the players' eardrums. Everyone covered their ears and bent down to the ground before the shouts had stopped. Chumbus shook his head and glared at Valor.

"You either lose your stuff to these looting giants, or jump down where survival is probable, but not confirmed," Chumbus pointed back at the ledge and nodded with confidence. "We'll keep our stuff regardless. Just a habit of mine you know? I don't die."

Leone prepared her weapon, "we have to try something." She looked to Leo and nodded as she leapt into the air towards the yeti. Leo followed, combining their attacks onto Gonzales.

"I'm right behind you," Lizardon slammed his axe onto the floor and lifted himself off the ground. He positioned himself above the Arachno Queen and twisted the axe's hilt, turning on heavy gravity. He slammed into the Arachno Queen, who screamed with rage.

Psytrin laughed, "what is that thing?"

"Legendary weapon," Lizardon panted. The three beasts followed in attacks, the gorilla slamming Leone into the mountain side. It prepared to strike her again.

"Leone!" Leo shouted as he blocked an attack from the Arachno Queen.

Psytrin nodded as he held up his blade, "better be useful myself!" He sped to Leone's side and pointed his sword towards the gorilla. The gorilla stabbed itself with the sword as he followed through with his attack. Psytrin gripped the handle harder and lifted it up, leading a trail of flames behind it.

"Nice man!" shouted Chumbus. He pounced on to the top of Gonzales, he raised his claw and prepared to slam into his skull. Gonzales let out a frosty roar and proceeded to slam Chumbus off his frozen head.