Chapter 13: Crimson Oceanside

Max Jure screamed as he thrashed around the van. The voice in his head shouted, "Max! Calm down! You're okay."

"Oh shut it already Alecks," a large, dark, asian kid with short blond hair shouted out loud. Max looked up and backed up against the van's wall. He looked around to see another person in the back, as well as two more people in the front.

"Anyone on our tail?" a person with long brown hair adjusted their glasses as they spoke with a light voice register. The person looked in the rear-view mirror with assurance, revealing very pretty feminine eyes.

"No," the asian kid sighed. "We had perfect timing, great job."

"Whoa, he's so young!" a girl shouted out as she stared at Max. He looked around with scared eyes, noticing her fairly large eyes and crimson colored hair. She stared back with extreme interest, touching his hair and feeling his forehead.

"Violet stop, you're weirding him out. We need to focus on getting the other out right now," a smaller but stocky boy grunted as he sat in the passenger seat.

The voice in his head seemed to argue with the asian kid, "I'm guiding him through this, Lukas. He's scared as hell right now!"

"You're scaring him even more Alecks, let me explain," Lukas sighed as he handed Max a water bottle. He then walked towards the passenger seat to look outside. He out his hand onto the passenger seat as he mumbled, "no, Chris. That isn't our priority right now. We have to get Max to our place and get him in the game with everyone else."

Max sipped from the water as Violet sat besides him. He squinted his eyes as he looked to Lukas, "y-you hear that voice too?"

Lukas turned around and thought silently before he simply nodded, "yeah, I uhh, I'm, shit."

"We're all just crazy," Violet leaned her head against his shoulder as they sat on the van's floor. The streetlights managed to emit a fairly low glow through the van's tinted windows, the only light coming from the main windshield. Too tired to talk, Max leaned his head on top of hers and closed his eyes.

Executioner and Mel dashed away to the South of the regions. The moment their feet struck sand, Executioner tapped Mel and put his hand to his forehead to silently say "peace out" and ran eastwards towards the coastline subregion. He immediately snapped his head to his left as he heard screams to see Aris following him. Aris already extended his blade into a whip and cut down multiple players in his way. Executioner cursed to himself and bit his lip as he put on his hood and dashed away. Damn, I forget. No-one dies here, guess I can let a little loose. I wonder though, I hope that the TWO's skill hasn't affected me that much has it? It does feel a little weird not having those psychotic tendencies, hmm. Maybe, I'll... shit! He looked down as he felt a small blade slit his right ankle the moment he stepped on the cliffside. He slowed down as Aris sped ahead of him.

Aris grinned as he taunted him, "you're too slow kid." He retracted his blades and lifted his fully formed sword above his head, ready to behead the poor boy.

Executioner glared as he batted his dark eyelashes and activated Thorin's Cloak's main ability, and disappeared from Aris' sight. "No, you're just stupid," he muttered as Aris looked around frantically.

"How?! My sword, my Freedom Thief! How are you still moving?!" Aris shouted out in frustration. Executioner appeared in front of Aris and quickly jabbed the butt of his axe into his stomach. As he fell he raised his weapon above him and prepared to strike. Wait, do I kill him? Or does that throw me back to that side of Twisting-oof! Aris quickly kicked his stomach, and ran away as Executioner slammed against some rocks.