1.

Fluttering my eyes open I met with with different surrounding . Its difficult to wake up becz of pain in my whole body , I never felt this weak .I noticed there's needle attached to me.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME??

Yesterday's events came flashing in my mind. That Mr So called late CEO bite me and then I lost my consciousness.

That man who is he to bite me like an animal

Well for now I dont give a damn to who is he what i have to do is find a way to get out it.

I grabbed my phone which was on table beside bed and send a quick message to Gab to find about my location and asked him to pick me up.

I guess it's a mansion in outskirts . As I was heading to door it opened and guess who greated me with their presence is none other than Mr.Late CEO.

" You are awake. How are you feeling? " He asked concerned.

" Fine. " I moved closer to him and slapped him right on the face .

"How dare you to bite me and you still have nerves to ask me how am I " I yelled clearly frustrated.

" Listen you are misunderstanding the situation here. " He answered irritatingly.

" You fainted not because of bite ,its due to your weakness. And here are medicines for you. " He added.

"What" i exclaimed

"We'll talk about this during breakfast is that okay with you?" He asked

"Yeah" I followed him out the room to the table.

Human Luna जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें