Unknown Pov

Hello lovely readers...... Now corona cases hit the number 1 crore. Stay home stay safe.... And enjoy your quarantine with your family. Tell me your ideas in comments about how you guys are spending days in lockdown..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was fifth ring of her alarm. Jess sleep was continuosly getting disturbed by this and something made it quite . She couldn't figure out who did this, but this is what she could care less . She sighed and went back to sleep. Jess felt someone was caressing her hair slightly and placing kisses on her chicks. She was frowning in her sleep and bright sun rays wasn't helping either. Snuggling to her pillow more, she felt her pillow vibrating slight and it smelt like some known scent . How could it happen?
Keeping her one eye closed,she abruptly open her eye and greeted by Xavier grin.

' Morning sweets,get up its already 9 in morning.' Xavier said looking at cute site. She was rubbing her eyes, she don't want to get up. May be she was thinking about ways to get back to sleep by shooing him away.

' It's Sunday, let me sleep ' with that she felt back to her side with duet covering her face fully. He chuckled at her actions.

' Every day is Sunday ,baby ' he shook is head.

'Shooooooo, let me concentrate on sleep ' she beat him with her hair comb which was near her bed.

He didn't do anything for some time. She thought he might have left and went back to sleep.

Xavier picked her up bridal style tossing duet out of her face,making her squeal in surprise.

' whhhoaa why are you doing this?' she yelled at him ,now she is completely awake. He didn't answer her and took her to washroom. He handed her brush.

' I don't want to ' she said slapping brush down on the platform.

' okay, no problem.... I'll help you' he said picking up her brush and ready to brush her teeth.

She sighed defeated from his tantrum. He was so adamant to wake her up.

' You will stand here whole day?,she asked looking at him. He didn't leave the room and was staring at her.

' Nahhh, you will sleep if I leave' he shrugged.

' What a creepy creature!!!!!' she muttered looking at him and continue brushing her teeth.

For her surprise he left so that she could do all her routine. Jess was relieved, he didn't interrupt her. Warm water was falling on her body making her relaxed. She let herself feel the warm for some more time. She was about to put on scrub on her body. She heard his screaming.

' Jess ,why are you taking so long ?? You have 15 min to come out. Otherwise I'll join you to help you' Jess just face palmed . He is more than drama queen .

She didn't took much of time, hastily finishing her grooming,she came out with knee length loose floral print dress with her hair tied in bun. Her no makeup look which even though had slight make up. Well you can't count lipgloss at make up dunhh..... She was looking cute yet delicious for him.

' Now answer me ... Why did you disturb my sleep?' she asked putting her hands on her hips. This site was making his hormone secretion reaching to its peak. Yet somehow he controlled his urge to mark his mate. Shutting his wolf down and taking control over it, was really tough task for him .

' I made you breakfast. I wanted to show you my cooking skills and you could be hungry' he explained.

She looked at him raising her eyebrow. But now god she was really hungry,she decided to fight with him later . Now she couldn't wait to just dig in and devour those tasty dishes made by him.

He clearly made all her favourite grilled cheese sandwich,  pancakes maple syrup, and her favourite spiced tea.

Xavier knew his mate is vegan yet a big foodie. He always made sure to make her happy with his mouthwatering dishes. It's weird that his previous dates would fall for his money and things. And his mate fall for his food. Of course she is different, he thought and continue looking at her with adoration.........