Xavier's Pov

As soon as I reached there, I sensed tension in the surrounding and alarmed.
' What's going on here and why everybody is worried?' I asked beta.

' Alpha, there's a pack member, Albert, who is showing symptoms. And they are severe. ' what he said shocked me. Till now we believed wolves are safe from this virus. Yet we took all necessary precautions.

' How ? I told everyone to stay in pack house. Then how come he is infected' I yelled annoyed by pack member. They are taking this shit very lightly.

' He went to meet his girlfriend. That could be possibility for catching infection.' he informed looking down.

' Isolate him and members who were with him after incidence. Increase security. Noone is allowed to go out or come inside pack house. New guidelines will be issued shortly. And I want each of you to follow it. ' I ordered my pack members.

' Committee meeting in half an hour. And I want medical staff to be there. 'I commanded.

'And did they send his samples for testing?' I asked beta. I guess now we have to work so hard to break the chain.

In conference room,

It felt like we were having war right now. In war you can stop your enemies from entering your pack. But here, noone knows who will they attack or how ? Right now what I really wanted is to keep them isolated,distant as possible as I could.

' As I have previously said we need to prepare new guidelines. We should be more strict. We are 600 people in total and in group. We have to make sure all are safe and also stay protected from rouge,they might attack on us in our weak period. And 1 st step is I am closing all the borders of pack. For three days noone is allowed to go out of their house. We will test each and every person in pack.'

'Security will remain same. No changes apart from protective measures.'

' And about groceries and vegetables, I will make sure pack store is full. And we will cultivate some vegetables in unused part of our land. ' I continued.

' And gamma and his team will look after all the groceries supply. Orders will be placed online. No contact delivery. ' Gamma nodded at this. And I am sure he won't fail in his duties.

' And delta and his team will coordinate with doctors and pharmacists regarding supply of medicine and other devices. '

' Beta and his team will look for isolation beds, wards, ventilation and other things. '

' Doctors and medical staff are strictly ordered for their safe well being. They shoud take every precaution before treating any patient, even non virulent patient too. Apart from that other medical facilities will be made available to pack as before. No change in that. '

' And people in commitee should stay in other buliding of pack house. They should not get in contact with their family due to risk of infection. '

' If anyone having even mild symptoms or any health related problems,they are advised to take doctors help as soon as possible'

'For pack members - if they are having any suggestions or complaints about ongoing survices in this period should file them online. I will personally go through them. And you will be expecting action for them. '

'That's all. If anyone has any questions ask so that we can finalize them in guidelines. '

After discussing for about 2 more hours we finalize everything. I hope it happens as I planned. I never felt so much weak in my whole life. Moon goddess save us.

' You all are dismissed. Further meetings will be online. You will get notify. Stay safe '