Jess POV

It's been 4 months me and Xavier started dating. And I must say these are most beautiful days of my life. It's not like I haven't been happy before. I really didn't need anyone to make me happy. But after he came in my life. We started sharing our happiness. It feels so right to have someone with whom you can just cuddle with no words exchanged. When you are with your favourite person and you want that time to repeat everytime in future. Trust me then you are in love.

Yeah Love. I love him.

In past I dated, had one night stands, had some relationships also. But I never fell in love with someone, I never felt so calm around someone. Xavier is the one who gives me those 'butterflies in stomach' feelings. I even saw cringey romantic movies with him which I used to hate .

The way he cherish our moments. His way of making me his priority, his ways of not giving up on me, his ways of making so much efforts in this relationship . I must say he even imagine our future kids.

We both are so imperfect. He is so aggresive which I hate. He is so possessive which I can't bear. I am so quiet when he likes to hear. He likes hanging out , which I don't . So perfectly imperfect. But who really want perfection in love. You can't just bump into your man of dream one day who has all perfect sides.. Sweetheart that's the myth. If you want perfect in love. Get a robot baby...

We thought to take it slow previously. But seems like noone of us wanted that. When he asked me to move in with him, I agreed. Happiness on his face at that time ,I don't have words to describe it.

His mansion is in outskirts in village. Why would he choose this place so far from workplace, I wondered. But that's the most beautiful village I have ever seen. I never saw people living with this discipline before. It amazed me . He took me to his home and introduced his parents. They are most charming couple I must say.

Xavier was so stubborn about us living in his village. But somehow I convinced him to stay in city though. I wanted some alone time for both of us.

And then we bought this penthouse together. Life is not about always bed of roses . You have to face thorns in the path as well. This pandemic undermines it.

We both are with busy with our work and hospital management. When I wake up in morning it scares me to look at new record of active cases found everyday.

Even in this hard time. We try to put smile on eachothers faces.

I know I have to be strong . Because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.