XAVIER'S POV

'Alpha  you have meeting scheduled at 2 " My assistant informed me.

"Send me details of it " I ordered.

" Already done alpha , this meeting is very important to us . Mr. Alex has rescheduled it for about fifth time. As Brooks are our old partners in this project they are still with even after our  poor response." 

" I'll look after it .You can leave now . And send me black coffee ." I ordered .

"Yes, alpha " with that she left.

After Alex's mate cheated on him, he has lost his cool. After that he went to depression , drinking like there's no tomorrow . And that affected his work very badly that's why I am here to look after it. Well that took me here in this new city.

Soon after my phone started ringing its my aunt,Alex's mom ,I hope  everything is alright.

" Xavier , Alex is all drunk and trying to harm himself . Can you come here , may be he will listen to you.? " she asked worriedly 

" Yes aunt I am on the way " I immediately got in my car and sped to home.

House was all destroyed i guess its becz of Alex . Aunt hugged me as soon as she saw me.

" How is he now aunty " I asked worriedly. 

" He passed out . Pack doctor will be here soon."

" H e will be okay aunt don't worry ." I consoled her.

After awhile pack doctor and his therapist came they checked him and told us that he i drinking quite a lot this days .

" What can we do about this doc " I asked him.

" Keep him engaged in some work or activites . And we will continue is therapy " with that he left.

After talking to aunt for sometime I left for work . Its already past 2 . When I reached Brooks Corp.  I smelled strawberries , divine smell, ' MATE' Alaricus growled and I ran towards the source not caring if people found me crazy . When i opened the door i saw my mate wearing world's hottest office attire and an angry look on her face after seeing me there unannounced , that was cute . But what startled me most is that she is a human. 

But Alaricus took over the control and ran towards her and bite her right on the nake , luckily not marking her . That animal seriously................................

After she fainted I took her to my mansion.

' You are the stupid one wolfie what do think before biting us , she is a human ' I growled at him.

' It was difficult to stop myself after seeing her . When will she wake up? ' he asked worriedly .

' In 1 or 2 hrs' and i block him completely angry  with him.

I placed her on bed and left to kitchen to make something for her.After I am don with my cooking I left to see her and saw that she is awake.

 You are awake. How are you feeling? " I  asked concerned.

" Fine. " she moved closer to me and slapped me. That made my alpha me angry . If anyone other than would have done that he would a dead body by then.

"How dare you to bite me and you still have nerves to ask me how am I " she yelled clearly frustrated.

" Listen you are misunderstanding the situation here. "  I answered irritatingly. Damn you deserved this slap Alaricus.

" You fainted not because of bite ,its due to your weakness. And here are medicines for you. I lied.

"What" she  exclaimed. But  I pursued  her for breakfast first.