Date night

Hey guys, finally I am here writing an update for this book and I am feeling so good after long time . It's been difficult time for me . Pandemic outline your limits, your capabilities, and your will power. Guys, stay home stay safe .
.
.
.
.
.
2020 hasn't been amazing year for Jess. World is still struggling to stand to fight against COVID. It literally have broken economy of many countries. So much negativity , death tolls, lost jobs, and so much  Jess is witnessing since couple of months . She never felt so helpless, so vulnerable before. She was doing everything that was in her hand to keep her employees, family and friends safe. Even converting one of her best hotels into covid centre wasn't enough. It only had 500 beds and oxygen supply that she made sure every patient admitted there get help from and increasing active cases wasn't making anything better.

She was struggling to hard to keep herself calm and contained and Xavier was the one who was with her,  because of him she could possibly stay sane. Moreover Xavier felt proud of his mate and her efforts for saving people . He knew from start human or not she will make perfect luna.

Even though they both were having hard time in doing their jobs as well as managing newly bulit hospital facility, they would find time for themselves. In this few months their relationship grew stronger than expected. They no longer fancy rich spoilt brats but responsible leaders .

In the past few days, Xavier and Jess had been very agitated with all the stuff. Xavier thought to surprise Jess with date to relieve their stress.

He picked up Jess from COVID center who was busy in inspecting all the facilities there. Once she got in the car she was asleep just in seconds. Xavier smiled at the thought of how happy his mate will be after seeing his surprise and with he hit the gas and sped away towards destination.