Date night part 2

Heyy sweethearts, I have a request to you all . If anyone has any type of depression , please talk to your friends, family , or anyone else. But let that burden out. Don't live with the baggage , sometimes we need somebody to talk about it. And we never know who is near to us is suffering from depression, what thoughts they are having. Talk to your friends without reason, laugh out loud, cry when you are pain. Just don't harm yourself.  Life is precious!!!!!!!!!

.

.

.

When Xavier reached their location, he parked the car,  turned off the engine and glanced at his mate. He smiled seeing her sleeping, she looked cute. He could spend all night in car , just watch his mate sleeping and call it a date.He kinda liked the idea, but thought of his mate sleeping empty stomach made him skip that idea. He could plan it for another day. With that thought he gently took her in his arm , making sure she didn't wake and closed car door and stood in front big mansion.  

He had built the home exclusievly for both of them. It has all the interior just like his Jess wanted. He could have bought biggest mansion in the country , but his luna always preferred small home with beautiful garden and fountains and lots of greenery. He even has even the rose garden in the front and for that he could ask for the reward from her. He smirked at the thought.

Opening of gates , woke Jess's beauty nap. When her face meet Xaviers, she smiled, ' hey '

'Where are we ?' she asked clueless about her presence in front a beautiful house. 

' Well, I thought to take you out on a date, so here we are ' He smiled looking at her who has lost in gawing at beauty of their home.

' Ok let's go inside, baby' , he hold her hand and took her inside. She was too busy looking around. 

' When did you find this place even in lockdown?', she asked. I knew that was coming.

' Well it's our new home baby. I bought it for us. It has all of your likings and I made sure of each and every thing. And yeah I bought it before lockdown' 

'So don't worry!' , I explained pulling her close to me.

' What? really..........' she hugged me tight. I can't be more happy than this. 

' Thank you so much ' and she kissed him right on cheeck. Heyy thats was so unfair. Not agreeing to her KISS , he held her by waist , looked at her eyes then at her lips and kissed her passionately.

' Now that's the kiss baby', he smirked looking at her flushed face and took her to the place near pool which was in middle of house. Moonlight was falling on water and was making it bright and shiny. He has arranged her favourite meal cooked for them exclusively by him. They got settled on the chair and he served her food. She is not the one who is on diet always. She loves food more than him. 

' ummmm.. it's so delicious' she exclaimed after her first bite.

' Thank you ... but don't make that sound' he said in low voice.

' Why baby? what happened?' , she teased knowing the effect she was having on him. 

' I was talking about you not the food ' she seductively said after eying him. He just looked at her and shook his head. She can be innocent to devil just in short time. 

' We have a lot of time for that' he mumbled in low voice but enough for her to hear.