Chapter 4 - I'm not gonna eat you

(A picture of Evelyn Rose👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 just imagine her with red hair and hazel eyes )

-------//------

              "Like a river flows surely to the sea                          Darling so it goes                    Some things are meant to be               Take my hand, take my whole life too             For I can't help falling in love with you"

                          Darling so it goes
                    Some things are meant to be
              Take my hand, take my whole life too
             For I can't help falling in love with you"

              "Like a river flows surely to the sea                          Darling so it goes                    Some things are meant to be               Take my hand, take my whole life too             For I can't help falling in love with you"

Emma's POV

As soon as the bell rang I sprinted out of the class in order to escape from that jerk. I'm good if I'm far away from he as far as possible in this school. My third class was free so I made my way towards library.

This is where you get peace. If you want silence and peace this is the right place. I made my way towards literature section and started finding pride and prejudice book in that section. This is the book they are gonna teach us this year. So why waste my time.

I wanted to read this novel from a very long time but last time when I came already a student has issued it so I took tale of two cities. Now I want to read it .
While I was finding the book I sensed someone's presence behind me. A hand came and turned me.

I closed my eyes at the pressure by which I was turned. I could feel the person's breathing on my face which means the person was close in fact very close to me.

"Open your eyes ,sugar. I'm not gonna to eat you " I recognized this voice as Jacob 's . His voice hold a seriousness which I have never seen so I opened my eyes.

He smirked at me and leaned towards me and whispered "of course unless you want me to eat you " a shiver ran down my spine and I blushed. Damn . He smirked and reached his hand above my head and grabbed a book and gave to me and left.

I was standing there dumbfounded. I couldn't move nor do anything . When I gained my senses back I looked at the book and saw that it's what I was finding. I smiled and sat down on the table and began reading it .

Wait ! How did he know that I was finding this book?

I was confused but let it go thinking that he probably thought I was finding this because it's in syllabus.

After reading for a while I saw that it's almost time for the bell. So I collected my stuff and made my way towards my locker to grab maths book .

I stopped dead in my track. I don't know what happened to me but I couldn't move nor I could take my eyes off from what was happening in front of me .

There he was lip locked with school's queen bitch . His hands were all over her. Jacob was kissing Simran. Her hands were on his biceps. They were clearly making out. I felt a pain spread in my chest. I don't know what I was feeling. Hell ! I don't even know why it was bothering me that I have stopped dead in my tracks. They both moaned in between the kiss and that was enough to break me out of my trance.

I made a blank face and went towards my locker trying my best to avoid them . While I was passing them Jacob suddenly said " hey sugar ". I ignored him and continued walking. I don't know why I was reacting like that . I shouldn't be affected by this at all. He was trying to get into my pants from as ling as I could remember and I have been telling him straight of no than why does it hurt to see him lip locked with that excuse of a girl.

No I'm not jealous. I can't be ,right ? I'm ignoring his attempts to tempt me from a year and now I can't be affected. He is a damn player.

I grabbed my maths textbook and went to class when I heard the bell.

This is the class I have with Eve. I made my way towards the middle row and sat down. I put my head in my hands and tried to clear my thoughts. I can't be affected by Jacob. He 'll break me if that's even possible now. I don't want to heart broken again.

I decided to ignore him from now on .

"Hey baby, how's you holding" Eve asked.

"Pretty boring . I already had three encounters with Mr ' I'm so hot but really is a jerk' to make my day fall down rapidly " I sighed . She nodded in understand .

"What did he do now ?"

I told her everything except the kissing part because I now she will start teasing me saying I like him and all that bullshit. But to still annoy me further she literally awed at the end. Traitor !

Mr K came in class and started teaching . I don't like this teacher at all. He always use to pick up at me . There are like 50 students in class and yet he asks every question from me and if I'm unable to answer he will just make me embarrassed in front of whole class .

"Ms Parker , since you are concentrating hard please tell us the formula of sin(A+B)" Mr K asked me again while I was lost in my thoughts . I stood up answered
" sin (A+B) =sinAcosB + cosAsinB" I m already a chapter ahead of the class so it wasn't difficult for me to answer .

"Correct . " he exclaimed with fake enthusiasm. He started teaching and I zoned out of it for the rest of lecture . I thought that how I'm going to ignore that jerk who is in all my classes except maths .

I have to maintain my distance because I can't fall for someone like him .

::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I hope you guys like this chapter . Please tell me how you felt about it and please vote .
Thank you 😊