Chapter 36 - You never fail to amaze me Emma

Hola everyone !

I'm back 💥💥💥✌🏻

---------------

                              " And now       When all is done , there is nothing to say            You have gone and so effortlessly You have won , you can go ahead tell them all"

" And now
When all is done , there is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won , you can go ahead tell them all"

                              " And now       When all is done , there is nothing to say            You have gone and so effortlessly You have won , you can go ahead tell them all"

Emma's POV

I don't know how my life became like this . I was once a happy child . People told us that being around us bring them happiness.

I'm talking about our group of four . We were the life of every party , the rock everybody in the school . The moments when we four would go camping in the middle of nowhere . The time when we decided we would do skimpy diving in the middle of December in cold water . The time when we fought and ran around the house throwing pillows and soft toys on each other . Or you could say the moments when I was being stubborn and was not getting out of the bed and they threw a bucket of blue colored water that left me scrubbing my skin for three hours to remove the color . We laughed our asses off every time we pulled a prank .

Our families would sit together on every Sunday evening and would talk and laugh randomly and enjoy the time of closeness . We were practically ,literally , mentally a family .

I was like the little one in the group and those three took it upon themselves to protect me from everything . They wouldn't leave my side for anything . But then I have to go out of my and destroy everything .

That look of longing I saw in Kayden's eyes when me mom and Mason were group hugging left me thinking how much did he suffered due to me . I don't know where it all went wrong . One moment we were happy and singing the next moment we were separate and damaged .

Mom came back yesterday from the hospital and I told her to rest and not to go to work even she insisted . Currently I was sitting in Jenny's cafe and let me tell you one thing they make the best coffee I have ever had .