Chapter 21 - Everything's a mess

Hey guys .

Sorry for the cliffhanger in last chapter .

But that was fun . Wasn't it ?

...................

Emma's POV

I was a mess .

Sorry, I'm a mess .

He is here .

As soon as Mason stopped the car I sprinted through front door and quickly climbed upstairs and locked myself in the room .

I was afraid .

He can't be here .

" Emma open the door " Mason said from the other side of the door .

He always worried about me  but he don't know  what it feels like to live this way .

Always in fear .

Fear of getting found out by him .

I again screamed . I shouted . I cried .

I couldn't see anything clear . My tears have blurred my vision .

" No , no , noooo. He can't be here " I whispered to myself but soon these whispers became loud shouts .

" No no he can't be here " I shouted in the top of my lungs . Tears blurring my vision . My head was spinning . I picked up the flower pot near me and threw it at the wall in pure rage .

" Noooo " I shouted .

" Emma what is happening ? Emma open the damn door or I will break it . " Mason shouted and worry was clear in his voice .

I threw all the books and my things from my study table on the floor . I emptied my closet .

My room absolutely reflected me . It was a mess and so was I .

" Emma please open the door . We will figure it out . Please Emma calm down ." Mason said . He was freaking out and I was the reason .

I curled my fingers to form a fist . With my hands in fist I went in front of the mirror and punched it with so much force that it broke and the glass cut through my skin . This was a deep cut .

My head was spinning . Everything was closing up on me . My room suddenly started feeling smaller . It was like walls were closing on me .

I'm having a panic attack .

My breathing became rough .

I couldn't breath.

My vision blurred . Black dots started to appear in it . Blood rushes to my brain . I was feeling light like a feather . My body started to fall but a pair of arms wrapped around me and steadied me .

I didn't even realized when he broke the door and came in .

I was screaming , shouting .

This was the worst panic attack I ever had .

" It's ok Emma . Everything will be okay ."

" Breath Emma " Mason cooed sweet words in my ears but it wasn't working .

When I saw across the room I saw those eyes .

I closed my eyes and again started shouting .

" No no Mason , he is here . He is in my room ." I cried and tried to get out of Mason 's arms .

Black dots appeared more and soon I blacked out .

.............................

Uhhhggghhh!

My head hurts so much . It's dark . I don't know what time it is .

I can hear faint whispers nearby but can't tell who the person is . I try so hard to open my eyes but they don't even budge .

Why aren't my eyes opening ?

Where I'm ?

What's happening?

I started panicking and the sound of the heart monitor increased .

Someone took my hand in theirs and said
" Emma don't worry you are safe . "

I know this voice .

Mason .

He is here .

I tried to open my eyes again but they weren't opening like someone have glued them so that they can't open .

I tried harder but now my head get heavier and I again blacked out .

.................

I opened my eyes and it was dark in the room . It was night time . I can make the outline of the furniture and I m sure I m in hospital .

I felt something on my hand and saw Mason sleeping in a very uncomfortable position . His head was on the bed on which I was laying and he was sitting on the chair .

I smiled .

He is the only one who never truly left me . He is always there for me .

I moved my hands through his hair . I love this guy . I can't even imagine going far from him .

" Emma you are awake " Mason said . His voice was hoarse from sleep and there was a relief in his voice .

He immediately got up and hugged me to him .

" I was so worried Emma . I thought I lost you too . Don't ever do that Emma . You were out for three days and I was so worried . You almost gave me a heart attack ." Mason said .

" I'm sorry Maso . I freaked out and then I had panic attack and I hallucinated him . " I said with tears in my eyes .

" It's okay Em just go back to sleep ." He said and I followed his command and went back to sleep .

-------

I am finally at home . Next morning I was released from the hospital. And then I was on house arrest .

I mean that , I have to stay at home for two more days to get healthy .

Today I'm going to school and Mason is driving me there .

I can do this . I don't know why I have this fear but my gut is telling me that something is going to happen . And this time I'm with my guts .

So let's see what awaits ahead of me .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys .

So how's the chapter ? Hope you liked it .

So who is this mysterious guy ?

Please vote and comment .

Love you all .