Chapter 8- You deserve to die

Emma 's POV

I don't know what have gotten in me . Past week I have been more like a zombie. I haven't gone out anywhere else rather than school . It isn't like me .

I have been in my bed from past 3 hours . I had another nightmare . It was different from others . In this was the one dying was me and he was laughing at me .

At my miserable condition.

I begged him to save me but all he said was
" You never saved me . You deserve to die "

I know it was a dream but it felt real . My alarm started blaring and I turned it off . I stayed in bed for next five minutes and finally decided to get up .

I went to bathroom and stood in front of Mr Mirror . I was looking like a zombie was an understatement. I was looking like a freaking ghost .

The once shining , bright skin is now pain and dull . I have large and dark purple colored bags under my eyes . My brunette hairs were re appearing which means  that I have to dye them soon .

I'm a brunette by birth . But I dyed them blonde 2 years ago . Honestly this is the only city where we have been stable for past 1 year .

That night changed everything .

I hate myself for that night .

I showered and changed into my comfy clothes . I put on light blue jeans with a punk floral crop top and paired it with a cardigan .

 I put on light blue jeans with a punk floral crop top and paired it with a cardigan

After completing my outfit I put some concealer to hide my huge bags . I put my necklace around my neck and took my backpack and went downstairs .

I saw my mum making pancakes for breakfast . She was such a great cook that she can cheer me up only by the aroma of her food .

"Mmm . Some one is little enthusiastic today huh?" I asked her .

She was swaying her hips along with the light music that she was humming .

"Yup , I'm happy today ."

"Why is that so if I may ask "

"Yes you may dear ."

" So what's the occasion of your charming smile "

" Today my best friend Ira is coming home for dinner along with her family . Oh dear ! We are meeting such a long time . We were best friend from our childhood till the end of the college and until our marriages . You know baby she is in town from past one year and I didn't even knew that . "

" Today I met her when I went for a morning walk around the Central Park . You we both loved to walk in areas where we were surrounded by the nature . And Central Park is the perfect place . I met her there and we decided for a dinner . "