Chapter-3

I guess the hunt was a success for them but all the people in this tribe are worried about something. They are searching for something . Marc and Marcus apologized to me as they were not able to fullfill their promise but they told me they will do it in future when they are able to solve the problem.

When I came outside I saw a lady crying in Tiara's arm and was saying

"When will the Alpha find my kid? Its been two days since he is lost. I am worried about him. Please find me my kid."

Tiara was comforting her but when she saw me she was shocked but she covered it. I went towards her and asked

"What happen Tiara? Why this lady is crying? What has happened to her kid?"

"Oh nothing! Her son has just gone somewhere. Don't worry Edmund is helping her out."

I looked towards the lady and said

"Mam. Please don't worry. Edmund will find him. Just relax. He will be here tomorrow."

Lady looked at me with a frown and then she said

"Who are you? And what right do you have to meddle with our affairs? Till the day you have come all the troubles are coming upon us. So just do a favour and leave me in my own misery."

I was hurt with her words but I didn't say anything because that was the truth. Tiara looked at me with a worried expression but I just smiled at her. I went to the lady and hugged her but she just pushed me and slapped me and said

"How dare you to touch me? You disgusting girl. I don't know why alpha is letting this girl stay with us . Just get lost from here."

Tiara was angry at her but she knew that the lady was in distresd. I went back towards my room. And started looking for the boy as when I hugged the lady I caught her scent and with her scent I will find her kid. I caught a wiff of her son's scent and started following it . I jumped from the window as I didn't want anyone to suspect me.

I followed it. After walking through the woods I came across a cave where I could hear some whimpering from inside. When I entered inside the Cave I saw a brown- black colored wolf and near him a small pup was present who was shaking in fear. The moment wolf looked at me he got surprised. He submitted to me and ran away. The pup had hidden his eyes with his paws. It was black in colour.

I went towards him and picked him up in my arms. At first he got startled but when he saw me he gave me a wolfy smile. I had to calm him with some magic otherwise it would be very difficult to handle him.

I went back to Edmund's mansion. The moment we were about to reach there I told him not to reveal a word about me. I removed the  memories of my face from him and healed him. I bade him good bye and quietly went back to my room.

I could hear cheerings and celebrations outside but I remained inside as I didn't want to ruin their moment. The Grey family is able to ignore me as I have put some magic on them as I don't want un necessary attention towards me.

I just want to remain hidden and I suppose it remains like that only.