Chapter-5

In the party

All the members from Alpha Edmund's pack were assembled and the King himself inspected each and every member but there was no sign of that girl. There were some witches and hybrids in the pack but none of them were so strong.

The king was disappointed but then he saw a petite figure coming through the door. Her  silky blonde hair and deep blue eyes were captivating. She was a human. When the members of the  Edmund's pack saw her they all glared at her but she just smiled at them.

King. POV.

Her skin was so soft and the moment I looked into her eyes I  knew it that she was my mate. I could hear the members saying wrong words about her. I looked at Edmund for questions and then he explained it to me that she was his friend's daughter who have gone somewhere for a buisness trip.

I called her towards me and when she came towards me she was looking at me with a surprised look  and love and admiration on her face . For a moment I thought that she could sense me as her mate but for humans to sense their mate is difficult.

When she stood in front of me I held her and made her sit beside me . All that time I just wanted to kiss her but I controlled myself and it was even more difficult to control my lycan as he was pressing me to kiss her and mark her. I started asking questions about her.

Raven. POV.

I was memerised by his black eues. I couln't believe my luck that I am seeing my mate. I was jumping from inside when he told me to sit beside him.  I wanted to run my hand through his black hair. I wanted to touch his face but I restricted myself. He had a sharp jaw with stubble growing on it.He told me his name was Xander. I liked his name. I put up my spell on Edmund and on his family as I knew my mate would take me with him which I didn't mind. When the spell was removed all the memories came back to the Grey family amd they were astonished and dissappointed in themselves. I looked at them and reassured them with a smile.

Xander gave punishment to those who were bad mouthing about me and the Grey family fully supported it. They all gave me hugs and goodbyes.

I asked them why they were sending me with Xander as they thought of me as a human and as a normal human I just couldn't leave with anyone.

They told me that Xander is their family friend  and they (the grey family) are going on a buisness trip which would take months as they never knew about it and was a sudden plan. Today's meeting for that trip only. If they won't go it will cost them billions and Marc and Marcus also have to accompany them as they are the future heirs of theri company. I knew the reason was so lame but for a naive girl like me it worked.

Tiara packed all my stuff. And Xander and his warriors were happy as they found their Lycan Queen.

But now I have to hide behind Xander as I can't let them know about my existence bit also I can't  leave my mate as it is impossible for a high status supernatural to reject their mate.