Chapter-7

Raven. POV.

I directly ran towards my room and locked it. My cheeks were red. When I saw Xander in the training field looking so handsome I was struck at him but when he felt my presence and his eyes bore into me my face got heated and I felt embarassed .

When it was the time for dinner a maid came to fetch me . So I changed into blue shorts and my father's white tshirt and went downstairs. When i went downstairs I saw everyone seated on the long dinning table. Xander was sitting on the head chair and on his left side Damon was sitting and right side chair was empty which I guess was for me. So I sat down and then everyone started eating. In the meantime I saw some pack memebers giving me curious glances and sniffing me. And then I realized that they were sniffing me because I was wearing my father's tshirt and it had his scent in it. So they are trying to guess whose shirt is this.

I saw Xander gripping his fork and spoon. I kept my hand on his fist and asked him.
"Xander are you alright?"

He looked at me and I saw his nearly black eyes and saw him closing his eyes and calming himself and looking at me through his blue eyes and said

"Yes. I am alright . I just don't want to eat. So I will leave you to it." With that he got up and left the table with his food untouched.

I was not able to eat dinner properly so i quickly left for my room and then thought of a plan to lighten his mood.

Xander. POV.

Right now I am pacing in my room and trying to control my anger. The moment i saw my Raven in some Male's clothing my lycan lost its temper. I just wanted to rip that shirt off her and give her mine and kiss her and mark her so that she will have my scent but I can'g do it. It will make her suspicious.

Then i heard someone knocking my room. I ignored it but it continued. I got angry and opened my door forcefully and sawMy Raven . She was holding some snacks in her arns. She pushed me aside and came to my room amd sat down on my bed and threw the snacks on the bed and took the remote and switched on the t.v.

I was shocked looking at her. So I asked her

"Raven what are you doing here? This is my room."

She looked at me with a cocked eyebrow and said

"I know that. Its just that I want to watch something and I can't do it alone. In this house you are the only one to whom I know so I hope you can watch something with me."

I was happy and directly seated beside her as It calmed my raging lycan a wolf. She the opened a can and started drinking from it but suddenly the can slipped from her fingers and it spilled on her. She quickly got up down from the bed and started cleaning her shirt with her fingers. I was somewhat happy with it because now she will not have to wear it. She ran to my washroom amd started washing the stain. I went beside her and saw her washing it . The water has made it alredy transparent. She then asked me for one of my tshirt. I happily complied it. After giving her my  black tshirt I told her to thow her tshirt because it was stained but she told me

"No . I can't because its my father's and he is very rarely with me. So his shirt gives me comfort. "

When she told me this I felt stupid at myself. So I told her to keep it in the washing basked and I will return it to her when it is washed.

We then changed the bedsheets and started watching a random movie.  By the end of the movie Raven was fast asleep on my shoulder  . I switched off the t.v and laid her down properly. When i was about to leave her she held my hand and looked at me through sleepy eyes and told me

"Please don't go."

So i slip beside her keeping some distance but she gurned towards me and wrapped her arms around me and snuggled closer to me and said

"You are so warm. I like you."

Her this sentence made my tensed body relax and brought a smile to my face. So I wrapped my arms around her and brought her more closer to me and slept with a peaceful smile on my face.

 So I wrapped my arms around her and brought her more closer to me and slept with a peaceful smile on my face