Chapter-6

The journey to Xander's home was very tiring. Throughout the journey I slept like a dog. The whole time Xander was sitting beside me . I was sleeping in his lap. It felt comfortable there.

When we reached there so many people came out to greet us. They were looking genuinly happy and I felt a very warm welcome. The warriors of the Xander went down to one knee and greeted us. I acted surprised in front of him and asked him what they are doing and then he told me

"In our tribe whenever a guest of high importance come to our place we greet them like this."

I was amazed by watching the strength of the Xander's royal pack. After that I met Xander's best friend Damon who I know is his beta.

Then Xander showed me my room which was next to his room as he wanted me to stay closer to him.

The whole day I slept and I skipped the dinner.

Next morning when I woke up I went downstairs and started cooking breakfast. Nobody was awake. I cooked breakfast and went outside for a run .

Xander. POV.

When I woke up it was 9:00 a.m. The whole pack was awake. I took bath and went to Raven's room to wake her up but when I went there she wasn't there. I went downstairs and saw that the packhouse cooks were standing there. The food was on the dinning table but nobody was eating it. When I asked them they told me that somebody other that the cooks had made the breakfast and they don't know who?

Then I saw Ravey entering the dinning hall . When she looked at them she said

"Why you all guys are standing here?"

She went near the dinning table and started eating sausages. I stopped her and then she asked me

"Why?"with a cute frown on her face.

"Ray we don't know who made it? It can be poisonous."

"Hey. Relax I made it. I woke up early in the morning . I was free so I cooked and then went for a run."

After that everybody relaxed and started devouring the food.

Then Ray went to her room to take bath and I to my office. After finishing the office work I went for training.

I was missing her but firstly I want her to be comfortable. My two female guards were with her for protection and they were keeping me update about her activities.

Right now we all are training heavily in the training field. We are doing combats. I was fighting with Damon but then i felt Ray's presence and saw her blushing. When she looked at others she ran away from there. I got confused by her action and then realized that we all were bare chested.