Chapter-10

Raven.POV.

When I woke up I was lying on mine and Xander's bed. I immediately got up and took bath and got ready because I want to see whether Damon is okay or not. Last night I fell tired using my magic because the more severe injury the more I get exhausted.

I decided to wear a floral print sky blue off shoulder dress which comes below my knee and with it I wore white wedges

I decided to wear a floral print sky blue off shoulder dress which comes below my knee and with it I wore white wedges. I pulled up my hair into a ponytail as I want to do some exploring today.

When I wnet to see Damon in the hospital room I saw everyone was happy and Jessica was hanging onto Damon's each and every eord. I went to him and congratulated him and also told Jessica to beat him up if he decides to scare anyone like that again.

Xander was in his office doing some office work. I webt to him and when I knocked his office door he told me to come in and when he saw he was happy and confused as to why I was wearing a dress. He looked at me in admiration and asked.
"How are you Raven? Are you going somewhere? Did you have breakfast? Are you hurt? Is someone bothering me?"

I looked at him and laughed at his worry and went to him and sat down on his lap and hugged him and told him

"No Xander. I am fine. I just got ready because I want to go exploring in your Area. I want to meet people. And don't worry. I had my breakfast. And no one is bothering me. I saw Damon and he is well and happy. Did you have breakfast?"

He kissed my forhead and told me that he had his breakfast and offered himself to go with me but I denied and told himthat he should finish his work. He assigned his two warriors for my security.

With the guards I saw the nursery and orphanage where I met new born babies and many orphans. When i saw the orphans they became very excited to see me. I took all of them to Mc donalds and gave them treat for the well being of the Damon.

I could see their happiness on their happiness. I also bought them toys and clothes . And for everything I used my own money which I earn through designing the dresses for a famous clothing company.

Whenever I help someone I fell my powers growing I don't know why it happens but it make my heart contented.

After that I bade my goodbye to them and went to hospital to meet the wounded soldiers. When I was finished meeting with them I saw a pregnant woman carried by her mate. She was injured and there were claw marks on her stomach and they were bkeeding. She was crying and holding her stomach for her life. I went towards them and learnt that the woman was attacked by a rouge when she was coming out of her house. The woman's mate killed the rouge but the rouge was able to injure the woman. The woman's name was Caroline and her mate's name was Richard. After 10 years they were finally able to get a baby into their life and now it was also on a risk.

 After 10 years they were finally able to get a baby into their life and now it was also on a risk