Part one

Third person POV
Emmie was at the library doing some revision and getting some course work done to but she was also getting a book which could help her with her studding.
She was a common guest in the library even though she was not a big fan of reading but lately has become a little fan of function book and horror books.

She put down the book she was reading and decided to take it out so she could finish the book at home while she was doing some more work.
The librarian smiled at the (h/c) haired female as she walked out the door and started to walk home.
The cold, harsh wind ripped around the air as emmie made her way outside and her way back home.

She looked around and started to see the red and yellow leaves fall off there trees and other people minding their own business people with children and just on their own like she was.

She made her way up to her apartment complex and started to open the door only to get hit with the smell of metal.
She turned on the light and saw blood, red very red like it had just been put on the wall.
While she was starting at the wall in shock a person behind her put their arms around her waist and the young female jumped at the sudden contact and turned around only to find her boyfriend smiling at her.

"Welcome back emmie~"
"Hiroki"
The young male called Hiroki smiled at the young female and started to hug her more and bury his face in her hair while emmie made smile circles with her finger on his chest.

"Hiroki why is there blood on the wall"
"No reason"
The young female tried to pull away from her boyfriend only to hear and find that the young male pulled her closer and said no.

They stayed like this for minutes.
"I'm sorry Hiroki but the smell is becoming a bit uncomfortable"

The young male smiled at the female and let her go and went to get some cleaning supplies and started to clean up the mess.

While the young male cleaned the wall, emmie started to make some dinner of pasta and meatballs.
While she was trying to get the pasta. While she was reaching up she felt the hands and arms of her boyfriend.
Hiroki reached up and got the pasta and pasted it to emmie and she put it on the cooker and started to cook.

The young couple sat on the sofa. The young male took emmie's hand in to his hand and started to lick and bite her wrist.

You see Hiroki looked to mark emmie and when I mean mark I mean hickeys and he loved to bite her skin until it bleed and then lick up the blood.

Hiroki bit down on emmie's wrist while pushing her down on to the sofa so that she was lieing down and Hiroki was straddling her waist.
He started to lick up the blood that had come out of her wrist and kiss the spot he had bitten.

Hiroki bent down so that he was lieing on top of emmie and he started to kiss her and started to run his hands down her body.

"Mm"

Warning bit of a lime
Hiroki put his hands under emmie's top and started to rub her skin.
He moved her bra out of the way and started to fiddle with her breasts  making her moan.

Lime over
He stopped kissing emmie and moved off her and sat on the floor while still looking at emmie while she was trying to calm her breathing.
She looked at Hiroki and he smiled at her.
He kissed her forehead and walked over to to the pot because it started to boil over.

After some time emmie and Hiroki had eaten their dinner and Hiroki had decided that he was staying over for the night and so they had to share the bad which was not new because they had done it so many times.

Emmie went for a shower while Hiroki was cleaning up.
' it's been 5 months since me and Hiroki had gotten together we have not had sex but he has touched me and I have touched him......kind of,
I mean it's not like I want to I mean I would but I know what Hiroki is hell I should know he kidnap me for hells sake but he has not done anything yet '

The young female got out of the shower and went in to her bedroom only to find that Hiroki was there waiting.

They both got in to bad and Hiroki put his arm around emmie and pulled her in to a hug keeping her against him while he put his face in to her hair and they both started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings how are you?
Have you had a good day? I hope so.
Anyway thank you for reading this chapter if you would like to know every time I do update then add this story to your library.
Check out some of my other books too any way thank for reading and I will see you next time fair well my darlings💕