16--yandere end

Emmie POV

As I was about to run out the door and never look back someone put their arms around me.

"Emmie..."

I turned around and saw.......
"hiro..."

He's ok! Thank god.

"Hiro..thank god your ok"

I started to cry and put my arms around hiros neck, pulling him close to me.

"Emmie...let's go.."

His voice....it's so cold and dark like.....like it was when he first saved me....

"Yeah let go home..."

He took my hand in his and we walk out the house leaving the past that was in there, stay there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hiro...."

We have been walking for some time now and it's way past dark and I was staring to tired.

"What is it?"

"Hiro what's wrong?"

"What do you mean my love?"

"Hiro your acting strange, tell me what's wrong."

He stayed quiet.

He had not once look at me, he had not looked me in the eye neither and his voice...it's so cold, like he cannot bear to talk to me.

"Hiro please.."

I started to walk closer to him until I was right in front of him. I took his hands in mine.

"Hiro please talk to me"

"Emmie...."

He suddenly pulled me to him and put his hands around my waist.

"I'm sorry..."

"Hiro what do yo-"

Just has I was about to question him I felt this pain in my neck and then everything went black.

"Hiro why...."

"Emmie I love you...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a strange place.

A place with very little light but I could make out some of my surroundings that were close to me.

I was on a bed, with a thin black sheet that was barely keeping me warm, there were also broken but still strong bed posts that went up to the ceiling.

It was dark and cold and I could not move, when I tried to move I heard something metal clang and my legs felt weighed down.

'What?'

I moved the cover that was on top of me and saw that my legs had chains around them and were tied to the bed post.

'What? Who...why?'

I last think I remember was that me and hiro....wait..hiro. He did this to me? Why?

"It seems your awake"

I looked to the corner of the room, the darkest part, I could hardly make it out but I think it could be...

"Hiro is that you?..what's going on?"

"It's me my love and you don't have to be afraid not anymore because no one could ever find you meaning that you and me will never be separated again...is that not great!"