Hiro's past: part 1

After some months and unable to decide what to do, I give you the special surprise I have told you about.

I hope you enjoy it and if you don't then that's fine too. After all not everyone if going to like the same story as everyone else.

Now time for part one of hiros past

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones POV

A young boy, no more then the age of 3 was wondering around the forest that his family lived near by from.

The boy could not feel anything. No emotion was so ever. No happiness, no sadness, no angrier and no disappointment.

Just nothing. An empty shell.

"Hiro!"

The young boy could hear the scared voice of his mother calling him.

"Coming!"

He could not care about anyone, no even his own mother and father.

Out of the forest he came, to see a figure of a woman with a look of worry on her face.

"Hiro, what have I said about going in to the forest?"

"That I must tell you where I am going and that I am going in the forest so you don't have to worry and come looking for me"

"Yes, now come on, dinner is ready and I made your favourite!"

I don't have a favourite food.....she does not understand....she never does.

"Yes mother"

Away they walked, back to the house that she does not call home but the young boy does.

'When will I feel?'

"Ah! There you too are. I was wondering where you went of too my sweet. And Hiro did you have fun today in the forest?"

"The same father"

"Good"

A smile came on to the tall mans face, like it was normal for someone not to feel nothing at all.  But then he should know how it feels to be like the boy.

They looked like a normal family, to anyone who was an outsider but they did not know the danger that was there.

The same path will be taken, like they did before in the past.

History will, in time repeat its self.

But for now he will just have to pretend to care, to smile, to laugh and to cry. For now he will just have to, until he finds her.

Her. She will be the one that he will feel for, protect from, fear and love all at the same time.

He young boy, dreams of finding the girl soon, wanting to experience what it's like to feel for someone. Instead of just feeling nothing at all.

"Hiro"

The young male looked up and saw his father looking at him with a small smile on his face.

"Yes father, what is it?"

"Hiro you are now at the age of training"

"Training?"

"Yes. Through this training hiro, you will learn how to do things that normal people cannot do, this will help you to protect the one you should love"

"Will I ever find the "one I should love" father?"

"Hahaha do not worry my boy, you shall one day and when you do, you will feel scared, happy, love but also most importantly fear"

"Fear?"

"Yes my son, fear because you will fear that someone will take her from you, try and take what is yours, and so through the training that I am going to give you like my father did to me and so on, I will do to you"

"Ok father"

"Hiro?"

"Mmmmm? Mother?"

"Hello my sweet, what is wrong?"

"Mmmmm......just be careful when doing your training ok?"

"Ok"

"Don't worry my sweet, nothing will go wrong after all, I will be there to help"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hiro"

The young male once again looked up, hearing his name being called.

"Yes mother?"

The young female closed the door and walked over to the male and sat on the bed.

"I wish to talk to you about something"

He put her hand on the males head and lovingly ran her hand through his hair.

"Hiro about what your father said. When you meet this young girl, who will be your love just promise me something"

"Yes mother"

"Promise me that you won't be like you father with her and take her with force, but instead get to know her and love her for who she is"

"I wi-"

"My sweet what are you saying?"

The woman's face turned in to one of fear, mostly when she saw a smile on the older males face.

"Nothing, I'm sorry"

"It's fine after all you are just a mother in the end, looking out for her kin, and for that I will forgive you"

"I will be in our room, good night hiro"

"Good night mother"

"Training will start tomorrow hiro, be ready"

"Yes father"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~