9

There will be a smut/lemon in this chapter

Hiro POV
She still does not trust me.....well she does but.....sigh....I get it I really do...I'm popular with woman but I don't want them I just want her....emmie...I never saw anyone but her and when I did I felt like I could see for the first time in my life.......god that's sounds cliche as fuck but it's true.

I looked over to her seeing that she was preparing some dinner for us with me staying over.....again.

"Hiro..it's done"
I stood up seeing that she was just putting things in the table.
We both sat down. We did not say to much. Which was fine but I wanted to talk about us.

"Emmie...."
"Mmmm"
"I love you"

Your POV
"I love you"
Eh? Were did that come from?
"I love you too"

I could feel my face heating up. Becoming hotter and redder.
"Hiro."
"Yeah"
"You know earlier"
"Yeah"
"I'm sorry it's not like I don't trust you I do but I....just sometimes see and hear things around the school and I know I should not listen to them but I just..."

I could not finish. I just feel so embarrassed and ashamed that I can't trust my own boyfriend even after.....everything.
I can still remember the first time we met.

Flashback
I was walking to school that day. I was just turning a year 11 (9 or 10 grade for people in America) meaning my GCSEs were this year also meaning that I have to really pay attention this year because I have a habit of not really paying attention......who doesn't really, I mean when you think about everyone does not pay attention in every class.

With this thought in my mind I turns out that I'm at the school.
' that was fast...'

I made my way to my class looking for my one friend that I have.....Kate.
Me and Kate have grown up together meaning that we have always known each other.

"Emmie!"
I looked over and saw Kate.
"Hey k"
"Hey, hey, guess what I heard that we have a new boy coming and apparently he's hot! And I mean hot! Like to die over hot!"
"Ok, ok I get it but how do you know this?"
"Oh sweet friend of mine I know everything that goes off in this school"
"True"

"Ok everyone sit in your seats"
Our teacher mr green came in. Mr green was a nice man but he can be strict but only because he cares......I think.

"Ok class we have a new student today so everyone meet-"

Before he could finish the fire alarm went off and we had to make our way out of the school to the field.

While making our way out I could see some of the so called 'bad boys' of the school coming towards me and Kate.
"Hey there cutie"
"Hey~"
"You girls want to play with us"
"Nar"
"No thank you we must be on our way"

"Not of fast" one of them took hold of my arm and pulled my back.
"Hey let go"
"I think no"
"Hey!"
"KATE"
"Awww come on let's play"
"NO let go of us!"
"Come o-"

"I believe they said let go of them"

We all turned around and saw a boy that we have never seen before.
"You must be the new kid.....well as you can see we are busy so why don't you get lost"
"How about you let go of the girls and they we will get lost"
"You want them come get-"

Before he could finish the so called new boy punched him the face setting me free.
"Damn you"
He tried to fight back but this new kid beat him hard making him fall on the ground many times and when they were done him and his friend were bloody and bruised.
"Tch let's go"
They walked away.....well they ran
"We two ok"
"Yes thank you"