Hiro's past: end

No pov

The young male who's name is hiro was now a young adult starting to leave home to go to the big city of Japan and start college.

His mother, worried, even though the young adult could not feel nothing at all, not even for his own mother.

"Now hiro, make sure you eat enough"

"Yes mother"

"That you pay attention in class"

"Yes mother"

"And....and that you come and see us or just ring everyday so I know your ok"

"Yes mother"

"And-"

"Darling. He's a young adult now you have to stop babying him"

"He's my son and will always be my baby no matter how old he gets"

"I'm sure that I will be fine mother, after all I did pass my training with father and know how to defend myself"

".....yes....I know"

"Darling, don't worry about him, he's a shinma and it's in our blood, nothing can kill us but us, it's that simple"

"But-"

"But nothing. Anyway, hiro it's almost time for you to leave if you want to make it in time"

"Ah, so it is."

All three of them walked to a bus stop that was meant to pick the young adult up so he could leave for college and hopefully find his "love" or so his father says.

Flashback

"Hiro, I want to talk to you before you leave"

"Yes father?"

"There is something you should know"

"What is it father?"

"Every yandere in our family has meet their "love" while at your age, meaning that you too will find her and love her forever"

"And if I don't?"

"You will trust me my son. I used to say the same think to my father, "if" and sure enough he was right just like our family before us. You will find her hiro and the time will be now"

"Yes father"

Flashback over

The bus soon came and the young adult turned one last time towards his mother and father and gave a little wave, before getting on the bus, in which will lead him to his new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 hours later~

Hiro POV

I found my new apartment that I would be staying in that my father once stayed in.

You see, my father said that I would meet my love during this time, I am not so sure but he told me to believe him and so I shall.

I wish I could meet her already. I want to know what it's like to "feel". Feel sad. Happy. Angry. Disappointed. Just to feel something that I never have before but I still don't know whether I will find her or not.

Thinking about it not going to make any difference in whether I find her or not.

I turn my head to look at the clock to see that is was 12:30 am.

'I should go to sleep, I have got college tomorrow and I start my new baseball team too'

I walked over to my bed and closed my eyes and soon went to sleep.