Part 4

Emmie POV
Today was strange....
I felt like I was being watched.....
I know it's not Hiroki because he is at practice but I just have this feeling of being watched.

"Hey emmie"
"Huh?"
I look behind me and saw jay.
Jay was new at our school and we became friend fast because we were in the same class most of the day but sometimes I see him starring at me not much but sometimes.

"What are you thinking about emmie?"
"Hmm oh nothing really but I feel like something is watching me"
".....well I'm sure that it is nothing"

Why don't.......why don't I believe him and I feel like something is wrong when I am around him lately.

"Yeah your right I'm sure Hiroki would said the same."
"......."
"Jay?"
"....yeah" he said in a cold voice
What?

As we made our way to school we started to talk about homework and some other stuff but there was something in the air between us like some tension.

We came closer to the gate of the school and I saw Hiroki who seemed to be looking for me.

He looked a to ware I am and saw that I was with jay and he had a look on his face that just wanted to.....kill jay right then and there.

He walked up to us his eyes never moving away from mine.

"Hey love"
"He-"
Before I could finish Hiroki pulled me in to his arms and kissed me.
"Hmmmeme"

Hiroki POV
I pulled emmie in to a kiss and looked at that boy....jay.
The look in his eyes the look of heartbreak but yet a murderous look he gave me.

I broke the kiss and pulled emmie to the cherry tree or what I call our special spot and pushed her again the tree and kissed her.
She gasped and I put my tongue in her mouth.

I once again pulled away and looked her in her (e/c).
"You.are.mine. Stay away from that boy"
".....ok"

???? POV
Damn him.....damn that Hiroki
How can I have more competition then before.
Once Hiroki and now that jay guy.
Looks like getting emmie to be mine will be harder then I thought, also Hiroki, I most be careful when around him otherwise I'll be dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings
how are you?
Are you having a good day?

Thank you for reading this chapter and if you want to know went I do update this story then add it to your library.

Please check out some of my other stories

Thank you for reading and I will see you later fair well my darlings💕