5.4

Emmie POV
Me and Hiroki made our way to the hall were everyone was near sat down meaning that there were very little seats left.

"Come this way"
Hiroki said while pulling on my hand so I could follow him.

We found two seats and Hiroki made me sit on the outside because jay was on the chair next.
The only reason he did not move was because there were no other seats with two or more together meaning that Hiroki would have to deal with jay.

"Hello everyone and thank you for coming today, I would like to announce that we have some new students here today.....so everyone meet jake and Leon"

Wait.....their names sound....familiar to me.

"Hi my names Leon and this is my twin bother jake."

Leon had dark brown hair with green eyes while jake had lighter hair and blue eyes.

They look.....like but no that's.....but could they really be....
"Hey bae you ok?"
"I'm fine hiro i just feel like I have seen them before"
"Really?" He said and he's hand that was over mind holding it became stronger that I started to become a little painful.

Leon POV
I was looking for the love of our life.....emmie...and there she was but......someone was with her.....he was holding her hand....I looked at jake and we both knew what we had to do.

Jake POV
That boy.....the boy with our love....he will know our rage and we will win emmie back again.....just like we did before she ran.....we got her then.....and we can get her again and again.....and we won't stop until we have her.

The welcome thing was over and we already had many fan girls which was normal but we only had eyes for one but first we have to get some people out the way~

Time skip

3nd person POV

The bell that ended the school day had rang.
The young (h/c) hair coloured female started to make her way out of the school so she could go home.
She felt an hand go on her arm and turned only to see her lover.
"Hey practice was cancelled so let's walk home together"
"Sure" she said with a real smile
While their relationship was complicated she and he were happy........but for how long....

Leon POV and jake POV
We had done it.
We killed jay.

We wrote a note that looked likes our loves handwriting. Saying she wants to meet him.
And he fell for it.
He fought back but together we took him easily.

Now that he is out of the way....we need to get close to our love close enough to get that boy...hiroki weakness....then we will take him and kill him and we will take emmie back again....and no one will stop us.

Emmie POV
We had got home and I had started to make some dinner.
Hiro said he was staying over which I did not mind.

I looked over at Hiro and he was deep in a thought.

After some time dinner was done and the young female and male went to get ready for bed.

Hiroki POV
Today was the day....
I was going to take emmie...for the first time..
I would love to see her beg me...
I just....i can't wait anymore...
I wanted to wait until she came on to me so I knew she was fully ready.....I believe she is because every time we kissed she starts to get a little more....touchy-feely and I wanted to see if I could go all the way......but if she wants me to stop I will stop because I would never push her to do things she does not want to do.....

The opened and she came out of the bath room warring nothing but (f/c) panties and a lose.    (f/c) that showed her legs, belly and arms.
God I love her so much....
And I will do anything to stop anyone from her taking away....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings

How are you?

Are you having a good day?

Thank you for reading this chapter and if you want to know every time I update this story then add it to your library.
Please check out some of my other stories.

The next chapter will be a lemon/smut.

Thank you are reading and I will see you later fair well my darlings💕