18-good ending

Emmie POV

Just as I was about to run through the door and never look back, a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Emmie..."

I turned around and saw.....hiro...

"Hiro...your ok..."

Tears started to come down my face but the biggest smile was on my face, I wrapped my arms around him and started to cry in to his bloody chest.

"Why are you crying?"

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to he as he gave me the biggest hug we could have In that moment.

I pulled back and looked at him.
He had some tears coming down his face and had a very big smile, slowing his perfect while teeth.

He brought his hand up to my face and gets rid of my tears.

"Come on, let's go home.."

"..ok"

We walked out that door and we never looked back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had been walking through this damn forest for god knows how long.

"Emmie, let's rest for a bit"

"No let's just get going, I want to be as far away as possible from this place and go home to the love of my life..."

"The love of your life huh?"

"Mm?"

I turned around to look at hiro and saw that he was angry and that his yandere side was starting to show.

He pulled me close. My back to his chest.

"Tell me love, tell me the fucker who took you from me and I'll make sure to kill him and to lock you up only to be seen by me for the rest of your life"

I was shocked to say the least but then started to laugh.

"Hahahahahaha hiro, you...hahahahaha"

"What's so funny love?"

"You are..hahaha"

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Hahaha hiro...you are the only lover I will ever have but the love of my life is...."

"Is what!"

"My bed..."

"........really......"

"Hahahahahahaha"

"Damn it, I forgot how you like to do that....you can stop laughing now"

"I can't help it, you just fall for it every time, but it's one of the things I love about you......besides I'll make it up to you."

"Damn right you will"

"Alright I get it, now lets get going I just want to go home and as far as we can from here"

"I could not agree more"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The forest was very dense meaning it was very hard to get out of but after many hours we managed to get out and we found a bus too.