7. Meet the parents

"Mom, dad, this is Jimin." Yoongi introduced as soon as the teens were stood in front of them.

"Nice to meet you." Jimin bowed.

"I'm Jiyong." Yoongi's father gave him a head nod. His hands stuffed in his suit pants. He stood an inch taller than both boys. His hair as dark as his son's, styled perfectly. Dark brown, almost black, eyes that were shaped exactly like his sons. His features were soft but prominent. Jimin could tell the similarities between the father and son.

"Hello, Jimin. I'm Yoona." She was very short campares to the males in the room, maybe about 5'1. She had very soft brown eyes. Yoongi had her nose and lips. Short light brown hair framed her heart shaped face. Her smile radiated kindness but Jimin couldn't help but prefer her son's gummy smile.

"Lets go into the dining room." She lead the way. The dinner table had enough space to seat six people. Jiyong opted for his usual spot at the head of the table, with Yoona sitting near him. Jimin and Yoongi sitting on the opposite side of her.

A small middle aged woman came in with four plates of bulgogi setting it in front of each person. Jimin bowed mumbling a 'thank you' as his was placed in front of him. She just gave him a kind smile. "I'll be back with your side dishes."

Jimin watched as the woman walked into were he thinks is the kitchen.

"So, Jimin" the young boy turned his head.

"Yes?"

"What do you want to do when you're done with high school?" Yoona began small talk. Just like the boys, she wasn't too keen on jumping right into the conversation of the baby.

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe an author."

Just as she was about to answer the kitchen door opened. The stench of broccoli reaching Jimin, making him cover his nose gagging. The smell was the most disgusting thing Jimin had even encountered.

Waves of nausea taking over making him quickly stand up afraid he would throw up if he stayed in there any longer. Yoongi quickly standing following him out of the room. "Where's the bathroom?" Jimin gaged again. He could feel it coming up.

The older teen dragging him to the closest bathroom. Unfortunately it wasn't close enough.

Some vomit landed on Yoongi's shoes, not to mention the hand covering younger's mouth. Jimin basically throwing himself into the floor before a second wave of nausea hit him.

Yoongi almost threw up himself. A shiver of disgust running up his spin. He quickly kicked off his shoes.

"I'm so sorry." Jimin voice raspy.

"It's fine." He rushed out closing his eyes and quickly walking into the hallway. If he stayed any longer he'll end up like Jimin.

"Do you have a toothbrush I can use?" Yoongi heard followed by the sink being turned on.

"Bottom right drawer." He called out. He inspected his jeans to make sure nothing got on them.

Once Jimin came out his face was heated a deep scarlet color.

They walk side by side silently into the room. Thankful the broccoli was no where in sight when they returned.

"Everything alright?" Yoona asked gently. Jimin, still blushing intensely, nodded his head and took a seat.

"Well," Jiyong sighed "that brings us to the conversation at hand."

"I won't lie to either to you. I'm deeply disappointed."

Yoongi looked down at his hands, his parents words hitting him hard. Jimin had the urge to cry.

"But what is done is done. All we can do now is deal with this. Look boys we'll be here to support you and help you in anyway we can-"

"We're giving the baby up for adoption."
Jimin blurted out.

"I'm sorry what?" Jiyong looked at them hoping he heard wrong.

"We just," Jimin look a deep breath running his hands through his hair. "We just think it would be better for the baby. We're not capable to handle a baby."

"We'll help you. You're not in this alone." Yoona reassured.

"We'll help you out with things you need for the baby until you guys are able to support it without us." Jiyong added in.

Yoongi looked over at Jimin. Almost in a way that seemed as if he wanted Jimin to give in to his parents. It was a hopeful look. A look that Jimin didn't notice.

"I just think we're to young. I don't think the baby would have as great of a life with us. We're teenagers, we're not mentally prepared for a challenge this big."

"Are you sure of this decision?" Yoona looked between the boys.

"I am." Jimin nodded his head.

"Yoongi?" Yoona looked at her son once he hadn't answered. "Are you sure?"

All eyes were on him. The silence in the room was deafening. "Suga?" Jiyong asked using his son's nickname.

He started to nodded but the thoughts flowing through his head made him stop. "No." He whispered.

—————-

I'm sorry this is shit. I'll try harder next time. Sorry for any errors